observertrisse observertrisse 22-25 15 Answers Aug 1, 2009

Sometimes the air in this abode is blue with profanities and I am the least offender! I often say to the lady-of-the-house, "Please, don't swear in the presence of a gentleman" when she then starts screaming like a banshee. It makes me think that she does not take kindly to gentle men!<br />
If it's okay to curse and swear then it is okay but, only behind closed doors! In the presence of others icecream would not melt in her mouth.

Best Answer

I thought it was but found out otherwise.

Best Answer

My boyfriend and I do it all the time... but playfully. We don't ever curse at each other out of anger. It's all part of establishing good communication.

Best Answer

YES AND NO. DEPENDS ON THE CONTEXT. PERSONALLY I CURSE ALL THE TIME SO ITS NOT MUCH DIFFERENT

Best Answer

only if he understands that language only.

Best Answer

I am shocked that there are people who don't and think you shouldn't! I mean if it is part of your nature to cuss, then why would you censor a part of you for your partner's sake. Honesty is everything in a relationship

Best Answer

well if you curse like a sailor, and so does your partner i dont see why it matters as long as theres mutual love and respect curse on, i do<br />
and by the way, i love it when a woman can swear up and down the list

Best Answer

Ok or not, it'll probably happen from time to time. Like when you are giving birth and he says something idiotic like "isn't this the most amazing experience".

Best Answer

no its not, cus you're lowering the standard of your communication. and once thats done, you might find it hard to get back up there again.

Best Answer

I don't think so. You tend to lose respect for each other that way.

Best Answer

In a nutshell no. But there are always insinuating circumstances. I think as long as the cursing is done in jest..its a good.

Best Answer

yES, IT VERY NORMAL! You can't be the cupcake all the time.

Best Answer