frankenstaine frankenstaine 26-30, M 16 Answers Sep 29, 2012 in Community

Whoa.Someone likes cereal.

Best Answer

No. First, milk is for children. When you are over age 4 you should stop it.

Second, human evolution makes cereal not very nutritious. We have much shorter intestines than our monkey relatives or other animals. We have evolved to eat cooked meat and cooked food.

Best Answer

I wouldn't. I mean I would, but that doesn't mean that I think it's a good idea.

Best Answer

That diet has a lot of fat and sugar. Homogenized milk fat gets into the blood very easily so that's not so good. Cereal is loaded with sugar and is made of mostly broken down grains which turns into even more sugar very quickly.

Best Answer

Occasionally, it probably wouldn't hurt to have a bowl of cereal for any meal. If you mean for all three in the same day - I hope you're joking.

Best Answer

yes :D

unless its **** stuff like weetobix or golden grahams or musley.

Best Answer

probably not ALL of the time, as it's not a balanced diet and most cereals contain a lot of sugar!

I am an advocate of eating cereal in the evening if you are hungry, though- much better than take-outs and beer! lol

Best Answer

when i was yur age........i was happy to eat......anythin

Best Answer

I don't think it's ok!! BUT I was raised that way! I loved it For Dinner and a Midnight snack. Mom was Lazy never cooked or cleaned.

Best Answer

i used to do that lol, cocoa pops lol

Best Answer

its a personal choice thing

Best Answer

as long as you snack on fruit and veg

Best Answer