yisi yisi 26-30, F 24 Answers Dec 29, 2011

Agree with AdoraWildkat you have one body don't do anything to it that you'll reget later.

Best Answer

Whether or not it's okay is subjective. I personally feel that if you are really unhappy with a part of your body, then do something to correct it, provided you have the means to do so. Cosmetic surgery is not my thing though. I'm a dude, so I don't have implants.

Best Answer

It should be your choice, for your happiness, enjoyment, pleasure, whatever 100% . However, keep in mind as you get older, and start having mammograms done to check for breast cancer it not only makes it harder to detect cancerous tissue but the exam itself can be harmful to the implants. Just something to keep in mind, especially if breast cancer runs in your mother's family.

Best Answer

i think the only time it's ever acceptable is for post-breast cancer survivors in need of reconstruction surgery but even some of those women are brave enough to go through with it without reconstruction and just having the double mastectomy. anyone doing it for cosmetic reasons, hellz no. it's pathetic.

Best Answer

You don't need them. Don't mutilate yourself. Any man who's worth anything will be happy with what God gave you.

Best Answer

I know a couple of girls who have gotten them, but not gone stupid, you cant even really tell, they were more to fill out dresses and such. they both seem happy with their decision to get them as well, My wife has thought about it, more for the firmness factor then sizing.

Best Answer

They have a fake look. They're not as good as the real thing. I suggest you google natural breast enhancement. There is actualy a fair amount about that out there.

Best Answer

Natural breasts have a fair amount of sag. The nipples point to the ground. When she's on her back, gravity dramatically attenuates and flattens her breasts, if they are natural that is. Artificially enhanced breasts defy gravity in a completely unrealistic way.

Best Answer

How about a breast transplant? I'll give you mine!! I don't want them!! They give me too much back pain and ruined my chances at being a ballerina.

Best Answer

More than my boobs? haha!

Best Answer

its not for me, but then again i don't need anymore got too much as it is.

Best Answer

They've been recalling some brand haven't they? Hasn't that happened before? I'm not knocking the purpose or look but I'd be afraid. You can't just turn them inside out to check where they come from. lol

Best Answer

As a guy I wouldn't, of course. Alas, this is your decision. You want larger breasts? You go get them, girlfriend.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

If that's what YOU want. Don't do it for anyone else. Ever. And if you're thinking of doing it because you think there aren't men out there who like small breasts... you're 100% wrong.

:)

Best Answer