answer fair or be square
mona1 mona1 18-21, F 34 Answers Jun 3, 2012

At your age...no it;s not ok.

Best Answer

no, he's just a pervert with a sexual thing for very young teens.<br />
he'll just make you fall in love with you and then use you for his on selfish sexual pleasure until you stop looking so very young, then he'll dump you and find someone younger.

Best Answer

when I was 20 he was 45 and that was the most mind blowing experience I ever had

Best Answer

age 13 - 15 ( yours ) 20 - 22 ( His ) , In most states 13-15 = 20 years in jail if your parents file a complaint .

Best Answer

Normally I would say it's fine but at your age, unfortunately, 7 years is a huge difference. I know it's probably not want you wanted to hear, but I hope that you're able to enjoy your teenage years while you have them.

Best Answer

No. Its illegal. Find a boy closer to your age.

Best Answer

At your age, it would be illegal and for a lot of good reasons.

Best Answer

if you are 15 then no way

Best Answer

Age shouldn't matter when it comes to love.

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

True :)

Best Answer

True :)

Best Answer

welcome, have fun now :)

Best Answer

SURE , If you guys shares love and are being true :) , why NOT :) and age is not important , love doesn't have age :)

Best Answer

awwwwww thank u

Best Answer

In the eyes of the law, it does.

Best Answer

At your age--no.

Best Answer

the older the man and the younger the woman....the more flowers , love, spoiling, and attention she will get.... we expect to get dumped of course eventually but you make it worth it while it lasts.....;)

Best Answer

it says your 18-21 so its OK ...despite all the other older women trying to spoil your fun ,,,your will know when its time to stop

Best Answer

if you're 13 - 15 like your profile says you are, then no. that's just wrong. only time is if you're 16+, I think.

Best Answer

My wife is 13 years younger than me.<br />
In a word; Yes !

Best Answer

for age group 0-20: NO!!!!

Best Answer

Are you an adult then you don't need permission from anyone if you love him and it's working go with it. It doesnt hurt to try anything

Best Answer

I don' really think age matters as long as you both care about each other, but if you are a minor, you both must be careful, at least until you have reached the age of consent, lest your parents find or perceive reason to file charges of statutory rape. I would suggest (again, if you are a minor) talking such over with your parents, simply because a) seeing their stance could be helpful to gauging whether or not it's a good idea, as some parents are more overprotective than others, and b) it can lead to greater trust if you talk over such issues with them, rather than leaving them in the dark.

Best Answer

Honestly? I might get some **** from ppl for this but .. I don't think his age matters. I can't imagine a 15-year-old boyfriend being less impulsive and more mature and caring than an older boyfriend. In the eyes of the law it probably depends what you two get up to, I guess.

Best Answer

Mona1 your resently 13 so hell no it's not ok

Best Answer

DON'T DO THIS!!!!!... if you are 14, then that means he is 21. If the age of consent in your country is like mine - 16, then that means he has to keep his **** in his pants for two more years!!! You really think that's gonna happen??? Expect a jail term for him and you and your parents falling out BIG TIME!!! <br />
You think I'm joking and being unfair?? Well it happened to a girl at my school last year. She was 14 and he was 19. He is now a guest of the prison service and she had to leave school due to parental, school and friends pressure. Worse still ,her parents no longer talk to her and she lives with an aunt. <br />
Seriously, think this through. Just be friends with him and leave it at that. PLEASE.

Best Answer

ok ok ok chelax/fine i will stop that

Best Answer

sorry to be so blunt... but I know you will regret it.

Best Answer