when I was 20 he was 45 and that was the most mind blowing experience I ever had

Best Answer

age 13 - 15 ( yours ) 20 - 22 ( His ) , In most states 13-15 = 20 years in jail if your parents file a complaint .

Best Answer

Normally I would say it's fine but at your age, unfortunately, 7 years is a huge difference. I know it's probably not want you wanted to hear, but I hope that you're able to enjoy your teenage years while you have them.

Best Answer

No. Its illegal. Find a boy closer to your age.

Best Answer

if you are 15 then no way

Best Answer

Age shouldn't matter when it comes to love.

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

True :)

Best Answer

True :)

Best Answer

welcome, have fun now :)

Best Answer

SURE , If you guys shares love and are being true :) , why NOT :) and age is not important , love doesn't have age :)

Best Answer

awwwwww thank u

Best Answer

At your age--no.

Best Answer

if you're 13 - 15 like your profile says you are, then no. that's just wrong. only time is if you're 16+, I think.

Best Answer

My wife is 13 years younger than me.<br />
In a word; Yes !

Best Answer

for age group 0-20: NO!!!!

Best Answer

Are you an adult then you don't need permission from anyone if you love him and it's working go with it. It doesnt hurt to try anything

Best Answer

I don' really think age matters as long as you both care about each other, but if you are a minor, you both must be careful, at least until you have reached the age of consent, lest your parents find or perceive reason to file charges of statutory rape. I would suggest (again, if you are a minor) talking such over with your parents, simply because a) seeing their stance could be helpful to gauging whether or not it's a good idea, as some parents are more overprotective than others, and b) it can lead to greater trust if you talk over such issues with them, rather than leaving them in the dark.

Best Answer

Honestly? I might get some **** from ppl for this but .. I don't think his age matters. I can't imagine a 15-year-old boyfriend being less impulsive and more mature and caring than an older boyfriend. In the eyes of the law it probably depends what you two get up to, I guess.

Best Answer

Mona1 your resently 13 so hell no it's not ok

Best Answer

It's actually about the perfect span of time for a long-term, successful relationship.

Best Answer

age is just a number

Best Answer

thank u sooooooo much

Best Answer

you're welcome

Best Answer

Depend on your age. If you are under 16, I would say no, unless your parents know and trust him ; over 16 then possibly ; ovr 18, make up your own mind ba<x>sed on how you and he feel for each other. My Lady (whom I've known since she was 18) is 7 years younger than I, so who am I to criticise >

Best Answer

he is soooooooooo nice/cute/kind/thaughtful. he is the perfect guy

Best Answer

Let's hope he remains that way the rest of your lives ! Good luck.

Best Answer

awwwwwwwww thank you so much

Best Answer

yeah i can't see any problem with it, as long as it works for your both, why not?....................go for it and be happy!

Best Answer

awwwwwwwwwwww thank u//ur so nice

Best Answer

that depends on how old you are. Once you're an adult maturity levels out a bit, at least in the sense that you are wise enough not to be taken advantage of. but i see that you are not an adult, so yes, it is wrong.

Best Answer