amifsud83 amifsud83 26-30 13 Answers Dec 11, 2010

I guess you could if you wanted to but in my book I just don't approve of sex with immediate or other family members. There are enough other people in the world to have sex with, just find someone else to keep peace in the family

Best Answer

If you are both young enough to have a kid and mistakes some times happen I would say you are running a risk for birth defects. <br />
I would say after the child bearing age maybe it wouldn't make any dfference.<br />
I actually have had a problem with a female cousin of mine. I have always wanted to kiss her but she isn't going to let me do that because she is afraid of what could happen. She likes me too but she knows that if we get involved the other members of the family wouldn't approve so there goes the family for a fling?<br />
It is all because we are such a horny society that the boundaries come down. I think it is wrong if you ever loved each other enough to have kids. Poor kids and the problems they could have would be bad for everyone.

Best Answer

we r both of age....but its not like i want to have his baby...it that i always through he was soooooooooo hot when i was younger and we havent seen each other in like 4 years and not that i seen him i want him more

Best Answer

Last time I checked ****** was illegal.

Best Answer

In most areas even marrying first cousins is legal.

Best Answer

In Canada where I live there is no law against it. The US is the only western country that has a problem with it and that depends on the state.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_law_in_the_United_States_by_state

Best Answer

your not alone I have that same question

Best Answer

I did............. And i havent told anybody. Because I'm ashamed? I don't know mainly because I'm scared of the social and family backlash.

Best Answer

I understand. None of the people I work with know either.

Best Answer

Of course it is all right. I am married to my first cousin. The danger posed by cousin marriage is highly exaggerated,' said Aamra Darr, a senior research fellow at Bradford University. As Darr pointed out, women in Britain are more likely now to have children when they are over 30, increasing the likelihood of them having babies with Down's Syndrome. But no one suggests that there should be a ban on over-30s having babies, Darr added. Medicine has adapted to improve screening services for these women.<br />
Abraham Lincoln was the son of first cousins.

Best Answer

There are places that allow first cousin marriages. But, that is the limit of whichever government you live under has upon your life... so far. In all honesty, I believe that it is not the government's job to decide the social normality by which such things as sexuality are judged and congratulations on feeding into religion's, and state's (extension of religion's ideals) fascism. While they cloak their judgments to be altruistic and in good manner, the logic of the situation is that if the person is deemed cognitive of consent and both are amenable then let the fun commence. Sex-positive. Keep an open mind and never harm.

Best Answer

I can't believe these fuking prudes. I have several first cousins I'd "do" in a heart beat. Babies are not a good idea, though. Simple sex is natures call. That does'nt mean one is going to screw an immediate relative. A cousin is not so close in blood that it is unthinkable. It happens all the fuking time!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I **** my first cousin all the time so what it's nothing wrong I **** her in the *** tho so nothing happens and I use a condom

Best Answer

ok or not i love ******* my first cousin

Best Answer