my bf keeps on saying he never talks to his ex anymore but shes saying she talks to him all the time.... who do i trust?
WhiteWhisper WhiteWhisper 18-21, F 11 Answers May 27, 2011

Who do you trust more?

Thing is, even if he is talking to her, he might be lying because he knows it will upset you. Still, remember he is with you, not her. A lot of people have a problem with the person they are dating talking to their exes, even if it may not mean anything. I know I'm good friends with a couple of my exes, we were never meant to be an item, but our friendship is strong. He might be the same way with his ex.

Best Answer

my fiance told me he's still talking w/his ex-wife & they're very good friends 'til now. at first I felt bad w/it for sure 'coz me neither don't want to let him feel that my ex is more important than him... but later i realized that it's better for him to be honest w/me... as long as he knows his limitations... else if trust will be gone, it will be hard to regain... it's what im always telling him... but i do trust him, it's just sometimes it's hard to be apart...

Best Answer

no. but you dont let the ex do anything. either they do it or not. i think the question should be can i deal with my ex talkin to their ex

Best Answer

I would trust him instead of her. You are dating him. She may want him back.

Best Answer

Obviously the ex likes to sprit lemon onto you sweeten lemonade relationship, evidence: she tells you and tries to convince you that she still connect with him. May be they do converse occasionaly, but she exagerated it to "all the time."

Tell him what she told you, if she lies, he'll dismiss her totally without your effort. If is is the truth, then he knows to stop the act out of fear of losing you or losing her.

Just stay cool, don't let these ants crawl your nerves.

Best Answer

If he is, how would you stop him ? But YOU can refrain from having conversations with her, so at least she doesn't have the satisfaction of keeping you feeling insecure.

Best Answer

I agree with Franco - he does not need your permission. Sounds like someone is lying but it might be the ex. Why are you even talking to her anyway?

Best Answer

that depends on how you feel about it

Best Answer

Hmmm...trust his lying B***tch ex who wants to break you up? Or your boyfriend? Hmmm....which should it be?

Best Answer