Itickleyourmum Itickleyourmum 70+, F 5 Answers Feb 15 in Food

I'm no doctor but I imagine you'd have a severe case of malnutrition. That said, I'm not a doctor. :)

Best Answer

yep, I do it all the time ...sometimes for a week as I am detoxing

Best Answer

Can you PM me recipes please lol?

Best Answer

whatever smoothies you like just add you daily vitamins and proteins to it , my favorite is blueberries, strawberries, protein, wheat germ , yogurt & breast milk, OPC, resveratrol, this is a typical breakfast smoothie...for lunch I will have carrot juices, steamed broccoli spears, veg juice, resveratrol, lemon juice, fresh pear. Its a choice what to use & changes daily........good luck

Best Answer

What's resveratrol?

Best Answer

one of the most powerful anti =aging & anti oxidant foods on earth....made from grapes

Best Answer

I'm not lactating lol? Child is 2 years old I dried up long ago. Don't think I could get my udders pumping juice again unless u have any tips?

Best Answer

any preg friend or the breast milk bank....try craigslist , it contains stem cells and the most powerful healing agents available, Hamlet and Alpha Lact can restore the body and heal & prevent diseases

Best Answer

I want to use my own. Some women lactate when not pregnant

Best Answer

I am an inducing therapist for women wanting to lactate , the therapy I provide allows women to lactate in 3-4 weeks and add 2-3-4 cup sizes to their breast'....your own would be best ...read some of my stories on the subject

Best Answer

No it's not. If your worried about a weight issue small healthy meals regularly through out the day. Take in your five food groups. My advice is to go and see a nutritionist and set up an eating plan

Best Answer

Not really. My scales say I am healthy. I have 26% body fat and 37% muscle mass. Ideally if lie less body fat tho. But the stats say it's healthy for my weight and height. My sister looks good and she has been living off smoothies alone for 6 weeks. Although she looks kinda tired and bags under eyes? But her body is ace! She works out 5 days too on just smoothies!

Best Answer