bvibe22 bvibe22 46-50, F 27 Answers Apr 25, 2010

I think age doesnt matter if you love someone, im 22 yrs of age and my man is 32. His mature the kind of man l want because lm a mature young lady, our relationship is amazing n i thought with this age difference it was going to be sooo boring but its the best relationship a real woman can ask for. So what im sayn is that age doesnt matter as long as u love ur partner.

Best Answer

My husband is 21 years older than I am. I think it's fine so long as you both understand that you will have different needs in the relationship and be prepared to tackle them together in a way that will always be respectful to you both.

Best Answer

Yes. I believe it is better to marry if one is much mature than the other. And if you really love the person, there's no point in thinking twice about the age. There are some people married more than half of their age, and they are happy.. So go for it...

Best Answer

I have been married to a man 16 years older than myself for many years now. When I was younger, it made no difference. Now, intimately, YES....it presents a problem. I am in my "prime" and he needs medications to even achieve a "sort of" ********. Love is amazing, but, after years pass and you cannot share passion...it takes a toll on you both. Just consider this thought.

Best Answer

Seems I "already answered" a question similar to this. LIKE I said "before", It's NOT "age" that Matters,<br />
But Compatibility.

Best Answer

yes it doesnt matter to me?

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

Yeah, it's okay. But make sure that you love the person and you'll still do when they're old and wrinkly.

Best Answer

Is it okay, yes, is it a good idea, no. Think 10 years after you're married. Let's say you're 31 now and your husband is 41. 10 years from now he'll be 51 and you'll still be in your prime. Think 10 years later and you're 51 and he's 61. I'm saying HE but it applies to women also. <br />
There is also the factor of cheating on the older person not that you would, but it does happen A LOT.

Best Answer

Only if you're 26 or older. You just have to see what's out there and do so much to discover for and of yourself.

Best Answer

Of course it is. <br />
This topic crops up often on EP. I married a lady 8 years older than me; I think anything up to 15 years gap will work OK if you are both mature adults. Anything over that and you will likely come across problems in later life when one partner is significantly older - but even then that is more likely to be when the MAN is older.

Best Answer

if you're 18-21 then you've still got some growing up to do and your fiance would have lived these years already. BUT it still might work, yes. Just learn independence and don't rely on that older spouse with your own credit card bills etc.<br />
Any younger than 18 then a 10 year age gap is wrong imo<br />
The older you get the less age difference mattters though.

Best Answer

im msantha on this one age should nt count in any legal relationship .......

Best Answer

Love knows no boundries.

Best Answer

sure as long as you're mature...enough..depends on your age..<br />
it's okay!i think

Best Answer

Love knows no boundries.

Best Answer

my dad was 10.5 years older than my mum<br />
I can't see a problem with it

Best Answer

Sure.

Best Answer

Not really.

Best Answer

Yes, because love holds no age. It is a romantic timeless art that should be treated with care when the time is right.

Best Answer