cottcant cottcant 26-30 42 Answers Oct 20, 2011

im a girl and ive *********** with my sister many times. it all started when she walked in while i was at it, and she told me to keep going. since then we have watched each other, and we have now started touching and helping each other as well. its not weird, it is fun, but only if your both comfortable with it

Best Answer

If she doesn't care, what the heck. I'VE seen both my older sisters do it as they have seen me. I didn't care and eather did they.

Best Answer

i love ************ in front of my sister, it's an amazing sensation

Best Answer

yes. my brother jacks off in front of me all the time.

Best Answer

have you ever *********** and let him watch?

Best Answer

I used to do this for my sister a lot. She loved it. Happy to share details

Best Answer

My sister and I were brought up in a naturist home environment and visited many nude beaches with our parents. Back at school some freinds of my sister found out we were naturists ans asked to come around. Once when my parents were away for their anniversary and we were 16 (me) and my sis was 15 we invited the 3 girls to stay the weekend. On the Friday night I kept my clothes on but the next day was dared to go nude around the house. It was normal for me so I did. The girls giggled and laughed but soon got used to the idea. That night we got talking about ************ and I got hard in front of them for the first time. The girls egged me on to ********** for them Me and sis had done this together for the last 2 years but never in front of anyone else. Any my sis asked me to do it for her so I did and I the other girls which was a first for all of them. My sis and I continued mutual ************ experiences well into our late 20's whenever we could until she moved to a Spain to teach English. Don't know why but with skype and MSN we could get together on cam but never have. Anyone wanting to join me is more than welcome to ask. I am from the UK by the way. Thanks for reading.

Best Answer

i have done it. its fun. but if she gets uncomfortable you shouldnt push her.

Best Answer

she should help you with that

Best Answer

i agree my sis helped me

Best Answer

One time when I was probably 14 or 15 I was mowing the lawn. Only my sister was home; she was almost 2 years older than me. It was a really hot day and all I was wearing was a pair of thin, nylon shorts - and sneakers. My shorts were white.

Being a very horny teenager, the nylon shorts rubbing against my weiner gave me a hard-on. It was poking straight out under my shorts and it was begging to be rubbed. I stopped mowing and went under our deck. The deck was about 5 feet high and over hung a basement window. The window was dark, so I figured my sister was upstairs - she hardly ever went down in the basement - there was nothing down there but junk.

I put my hand down my shorts and started to rub it - it felt great, and doing it outside under the deck was another turn on for me. Have just been out in the bright sun, it took a little while for my eyes to adjust to the dark shade under the deck. Once they did, I was able to get a glance into the dark basement, and I noticed my sister was across the room - watching me.

I didn't freak out - it really turned me on and didn't want to give away that I knew she was there. So I slowed down - my hand still under my shorts. I took my hand out and let my erection stick out from under the shorts. I wasn't that big, but it stuck out a lot. I rubbed my hand over it - pre-*** was soaking through the thin nylon making a nice wet spot on the white nylon.

I put my hand back down under my shorts and rubbed steadily. Then I let my other hand start to push the waist band down a little. I stole glances of my sister still watching - unaware that I knew she was there. I was sooooooooo hot having her watch me.

I pushed the waistband down enough for the head of my **** to stick out, getting ready to ***. I was standing next to the window with my back leaning on the house, so my sister was getting a side view.

As I was getting close, I pushed my shorts down more so she could see my whole, hard ****. I was close, and I moved my hand very slowly - wanting to have a really good ***********.

It started - I turned toward the window, with the pretense that no one would see me ***. I squirted all over the window - again and again. My sister saw it all.

When I was done, I squeezed every drop out, and licked my fingers. Then pulled my shorts back up and went back to the lawn mower, leaving my ***** dripping down the window glass.

That was a fantastic experience. She never said anything.

Best Answer

When I was about 12 I was a really horny kid so there was this neighbor girl my age that i started playing with well the playing turned to kissing and fondling under the apartment stairs an any place we could find to be alone in well my sister saw us she is 2 years older than me an a crazy control freak and to this day the whole family is deadly afraid of her well she made a scene told the neighbor girl she was never to speak to me again and slapped and kicked me all the way home my mom dint stand up for me because she always knuckled under to what my sister wanted or did to me later that day my sister came in to my room and went on about how the little girl wasn't good for me and asked me what i saw in her because she wasn't even good looking witch was true fearing a new beating I told her the truth that i she made feel good when we touched each other well out of nowhere she tells me to take out my penis not using that word of course and starts ************ me i was surprised but went along with it i was promised that if i din't play with other girls i would get jerked off every night so i promised and she kept her word for about 4 years until she went of to collage

Best Answer

I'd really love to jack off in front of my sister if she would not tell

Best Answer

That's between the two of you (figuratively speaking).

Best Answer

i have done it too it ok as long as u both injoy it

Best Answer

I would love to ********** in front of my sister. She is 49 and I am 47 and would love for her to watch me ***

Best Answer

Similar. I'm 39 and did it for her. It was great. Happy to share details

Best Answer

It's fine so long as she's ok with it. Assuming she knows what your doing. She is old enough to know what you are doing isn't she?

Best Answer

That's up to your sister. Ask her.

Best Answer

I would love to ********** in front of my sisters I am 29 and the are 31 and 25 would love to watch my sisters **********

Best Answer

Mine as well..Jerk away ho-zay

Best Answer

At the current moment, my sister is 13 and I'm turning 14 tomorrow. She is going into seventh grade and I am going into ninth grade. For some time now, we have been taking showers together and exploring each other's bodies but lately I believe my sister has become more aware of herself and her sexual counterparts. I have been thinking about teaching her personally about sex, ************, etc., but don't know when or how. She has been interested in **** lately but I think I'll save that for later. Should I teach her about these things now before or during her sex ed classes or should I wait or never do so.

At some point I want to teach her about my habits of ************ and looking at **** but that could wait too.

Best Answer

I say yes. When I was 23 and my sister was 31 we were roommates. I was going naked around her all the time and really enjoying it. I didn't ********** "in front" of her, but I was openly doing it in the bathroom with the door open, and on my bed with the door open. I loved that she saw and would watch me quietly. Sometimes I would be around her exhibiting myself and teasingly touching my erection. There were a couple of "accidents" doing this when I suddenly went over the edge and spurted right in front of her. She didn't seem to mind.

Best Answer

Sure....I have *********** in front of my sister many times. Started when I was about 15 and she 14. I love showing her my hard **** and ******* for her. She would get really close to the head of my **** when i waa ******* so she could get a real good look.

Best Answer