Shinesaathlove Shinesaathlove 46-50, M 12 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Romance & True Love

propose..? maybe a date or two or a few years worth before the proposal...

Best Answer

Propose? Have you ever been given a reason to think he/she loves you? If not I wouldnt propose. Simply because you have feelings he or she may not and think you nuts to propose out of the blue. You may be hurt if he/she declines. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

Best Answer

Exactly what I was thinking.

Best Answer

You're just going to propose to your friend, out of the blue, without even having dated her? Eesh.

Best Answer

YuP! I know her since 2007, and we use to work together until 2011

Best Answer

Yes and maybe but what the hell?

Best Answer

Be careful. Watch this youtube video first. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXUphyeOjko

Best Answer

That definitely sounds like risky business. Maybe take it slow and ask your friend out on a date? I hope all works out for ya.

Best Answer

Once you admit to the sexual tension, the friendship is gone.

Best Answer

I had an awesome friendship with sexual tension. Once we acknowledged it, the friendship was still awesome.

Best Answer

You won the lottery. Don't lose the ticket.

Best Answer

That's a tough one, pal. You will really have to weigh your heart and options...

I wish you well...

Best Answer

Yes it is okay. If the friendship is really good, you probably will not lose it. (But don't act too upset if she declines, in that case emphasize how happy you are with your friendship, and you want to stay friends.)

You are the only person on this thread who knows your friend, and who knows your friendship, so only you can really answer your own question.

But yes, it is okay.

P.S. to cpgnatly, I had an awesome friendship with sexual tension. Once we acknowledged it, the friendship was still awesome.

P.S. Isn't it better to find out what will happen, than to spend the rest of your life wondering what could have happened if you had asked her?

Believe me, if it is a good friendship, you will not lose it. Not because of this. Not unless YOU are too heartbroken to remain friends.

Best Answer

Just what are you proposing?

Best Answer