I do not see any reason not to if you both agree and no strings attahed. Of course it could be a way to get back together.

Best Answer

Depends on why I guess. If you both are single and bored and just basically have a brief 'friends with benefits' sex thing for a season I don't see why not.

Best Answer

If you still have feelings for the ex I would say don't do it, it gives false hopes, but if they're good at raw doggin' and you don't have feelings for them, I say do it! Go green and recycle!

Best Answer

I don't think its a good idear, however if you are still close to each other, enough to have sex perhaps as friends its I think OK, but as stated above seems its time to move on to greener pastures and develope a more meaniful relationship with someone new someone without the luggage. A new man is the fastest way to get over a failed for what ever reason relatioship so get out there have some fun and meet, find a new man and get going.

Best Answer

With someone else's ex.. haven't we all at one time?

Best Answer

no silly! with your ex

Best Answer

There's a reason they became your ex, and sleeping with them only allows you to put off getting over them and moving on. So try not to, but don't panic if it's already happened.

Best Answer

ya I think that you're right. that is a good point. thank you....
i guess its just familiar

Best Answer

Oh, it's almost as good an idea as do-it-yourself dentistry

Best Answer

point taken.thanks

Best Answer

is it okay for your partner to sleep with his/her ex?

Best Answer

Why would that be okay? LOL

Best Answer

i dunno!, am i crazy?...is that just going to complicate things

Best Answer

ya i dunno....
i guess i should just move on
i'm such a loser

Best Answer

No it is not gonna complicate things, that's just the worst idea ever

Best Answer

Sure, as okay as it is to sleep with anybody. But if you still have feelings for them and they are the one that broke it off, don't expect it to change anything.

Best Answer

ya i think you're right.....it's probably not a good idea

Best Answer

Been there, done that, have the broken heart to prove it.

Best Answer

an EX what ? ex hooker, ex ********, ex sunday school teacher, living person? It really is a pretty open ended question.

Best Answer

ex bf lol

Best Answer

nah let him go he had his chance let someone else have a shot :)

Best Answer