My son (17) brought home his friend, and he is really attractive. Im (39) and a single mum and I really like him, but only for in the bedroom. Would it be ok, just to sleep with him??
ClaireBarber ClaireBarber 18-21, F 101 Answers Dec 22, 2010

NO, it's not ok to sleep with your son's friend. It never will be the right thing to do. Find someone on your own and leave your son's friends alone!

Would it be ok if you had a 17 year old daughter and she asked this question regarding your male friend?

Stay away from this situation!

Best Answer

Well, it's better than sleeping with your son -- but it could lead to all kinds of problems for your son

Best Answer

only if your son says its ok...

What? Don't want to ask him?

Why not?

THERE is your answer

Best Answer

NO!

it's fine if you want to be with a young guy and he's into it, but don't mess with your son's friendships. find someone else.

Best Answer

I think you know the answer to this one in your heart.

You have all these desires and you are not quite ready for a real relationship with commitment and so on. You have good reasons for being a SINGLE mum which is probably by choice.

The thing is you have all these desires which are more on the physical level as you say, and you YEARN for plain, uncomplicated sex. You yearn for the feel of a man. You yearn to be desired and be desirable. It would feel good to be with someone who genuinely likes you for what you are without demands and commitment.

And if you could get these things from your son's friend without complications it would be great. This is what you are probably thinking and wishing for.

Your pain comes from knowing that it is not practical (and legal if he is under 18) for you to go ahead with this. So as you leave this at the level of wishful thinking, it brings with it a certain sadness not so much about your inabliity to fulfil this desire but about your life in general. Because what you are REALLY seeking is an uncomplicated giving and receiving of love. ... and as you think about these things you will suddenly begin to see what you need to do ,,, to fulfil your deep and REAL desires. You have no intention of actually doing anything with your son's friend but you certainly wish that people in general and people in this forum in particular would just UNDERSTAND how you feel and empathise. And not judge you for having a desire which you have no intention of fulfilling.

Best Answer

Absolutely not. You would be creating a potential social nightmare for your son. How would you have felt if as a child your friends were banging your Mom or worse yet, telling others about their sexual exploits with her?

Best Answer

Hang on - I'll get my video camera.

Best Answer

Are you kidding me?? I hope this is a real question. NO its not o.k. hardly shows any respect for your son and shows you are willing to cross a line that should never be crossed. Tempting as it is, step back and take a look at the situation.

Best Answer

of course it is perfectly fine to do that.......................... if you completely hate your son and want to destroy your relationship with him.

my mum slept with my best friend and its something i will never forgive her for (admittedly he was also my ex but it would still be very very bad)

Best Answer

Whoa girl...no. Stop right now. Don't be lazy and grab the first handy guy, get your behind out there and meet a man who is up to speed. You can do it. (Find a guy more appropriate for you, not ...)

Best Answer

I havent read the other 32 answers, but as in my opinion, you should joke a bit with your son about it and ask him what he thinks. and how would he feel about if you slept with his friend. and then if he honestly says it wouldnt bother him one bit, that he would find it funny, then the next step, is for your son just to get an idea if the guy even finds you attractive. I will come back to read the other answers, but I have had sex at about 45 yrs old with a 19 year old, and i try to get my nephews to bring me a college friend if possible. So, think of your son first then go from there. A few minutes later, I cant believe out of 34 answers how many people immediately judged her like that, saying abolutely wrong etc and saying horrid things about her, This is EP, and we can give our opinions without being ******* about it. Me and two others are the only ones who even thought of the fact it should be up to her sons opinion first. I am 48 and if I were in her situation, which I am not, and just wanted a bit of fun, why deny doing it if all parties agree, first the son, then his friend. It doesnt have to end up being a relationship that takes away from his sons and the guys friendship and time together, just a rare occasional get together for pipe cleaning, no big deal, she can teach the young one some good advanced lessons in how to please a women. I just still cant get over how many answers come from the victorian era. Kim

Best Answer

I read the other responses, and did not see anyone being a B*tch. Your opinion seems to lie outside of the mainstream opinions, not to mention the law.

Best Answer

well if your going to do that you should let your son join in too

Best Answer

no dont just go after the first guy you see, ok so it is leagal but its just not rite

Best Answer

that kid is someone's son!...u really should get your own friends and sleep with them !!!!!

Best Answer

i must say been there done that. except was couple years older. n it ok in my book. cause if feeelings are there n legal age . then why not?

Best Answer

Just once I felt attracted to a friend of my son's, but really - your son's well-being needs to be your priority. There are plenty of other young men who might be interested in you.

Best Answer

Absolutely.........LIVE LIFE is my motto

Best Answer

If you want to do the cougar thing, I would suggest dating men, outside your son's circle of friends. Isn't that the whole point of being a cougar, less complications?

Best Answer

Why is everyone getting all upset about it ? If both sides consent there`s no bad in it.

Best Answer

i DON'T SEE ANYWHERE HOW OLD THE FRIEND IS. iF HE IS 18 PLUS AND YOU BOTH CONSENT...FINE AND DANDY. MEN INITIATED BY OLDER WOMEN MAKE MUCH BETTER MEN AND HUSBANDS AND LOVERS. UNBELEIVABLE HOW YOU WERE ATTACKED .

Best Answer