If out makes him feel good or works him up why not

Best Answer

It. Not out

Best Answer

This belongs in the "Confessions" section...

Best Answer

Actually this is a real time experience.

Best Answer

Doubt he's complaining

Best Answer

Girls do it all the time, you just got to watch this time. Sure

Best Answer

Whoa. That was hot. Thanks for the entertainment. I always found guys more attractive than girls. Always. Their body is just more... alluring. Is it only me? It makes me just want to... yahhhh. Anyways,the girlfriend just couldn't resist. And guys are really sensitive and it looks that way since they do get boners and we can physically see their *****. But, in girls, we can't see "it". They just get wet and ****. Not that fun. But yeah, its okay for a girl to do that, since the guy didn't get incredibly mad and walk off. He likes that sensation so its okay. hehe.

Best Answer

I guess now I will share this story with this group. But this time I am going to completely share this story because I really want you people to know the full story.

Best Answer

That was.. uh.. nice and desc<x>riptive. Look, if the two of them are enjoying it, why not? Not really any of your business, or anybody's business.

Best Answer