Just like me one of my male friends has a navel fetish. Just like me he really turns on when his girlfriend fingers,licks and kisses his deep innie navel. I, my male friend and his girlfriend were walking to the beach yesterday. My male friend's girlfriend wanted to have some fun with her boyfriend. So suddenly in front of me she began to caress her boyfriend's abs and he slowly lay down on the ground while breathing fast and then she stuck her finger in his navel and began to swirl her finger in there.Then she began to kiss his navel gently and suddenly stuck her tongue in his navel and licked it.He was pleading her to stop but she said,"Your navel smells and tastes like chocolate." Then she again began to finger,lick and kiss his navel while he was pleading her to stop but his pleads and moans aroused her more and so she didn't stop. I was enjoying the scene from a distance. I guess my male friend's navel smells and tastes like chocolate because of his body lotion.
mrifathossen mrifathossen 18-21, M 6 Answers Jan 30, 2013

If out makes him feel good or works him up why not

Best Answer

It. Not out

Best Answer

This belongs in the "Confessions" section...

Best Answer

Actually this is a real time experience.

Best Answer

Doubt he's complaining

Best Answer

Girls do it all the time, you just got to watch this time. Sure

Best Answer

Whoa. That was hot. Thanks for the entertainment. I always found guys more attractive than girls. Always. Their body is just more... alluring. Is it only me? It makes me just want to... yahhhh. Anyways,the girlfriend just couldn't resist. And guys are really sensitive and it looks that way since they do get boners and we can physically see their *****. But, in girls, we can't see "it". They just get wet and ****. Not that fun. But yeah, its okay for a girl to do that, since the guy didn't get incredibly mad and walk off. He likes that sensation so its okay. hehe.

Best Answer

I guess now I will share this story with this group. But this time I am going to completely share this story because I really want you people to know the full story.

Best Answer

That was.. uh.. nice and desc<x>riptive. Look, if the two of them are enjoying it, why not? Not really any of your business, or anybody's business.

Best Answer