zonus zonus 31-35, M 19 Answers Jul 31, 2010

love is God therefore it is good

Best Answer

Friends love each other. Say "I love you like a SISTER".. She should understand that

Best Answer

NO NO NO.... not unless its crystal clear what he means by that.....Otherwise its just unfair and confusing.... If he loves her as one loves a sibling or friend etc... it would be unfair if he did not make that absolutely clear! i have been on the receiving end of one of these "confessions" and ended up making a fool of myself....

Best Answer

It depends on how you define "love", and whether or not you make it clear that the love you feel for them is platonic and not romantic.

Best Answer

I think it's not okay.. :( <br />
she might expect something from you.. (when she also likes you)

Best Answer

There are many types of love (e.g. sexual or altrustic). So expressing this word to someone else lays a great responsibliity to communicate the exact nature of the type of love that is intended in this communication. It also is important to examine my own heart why I am using this word vice all the other words to express my feelings - am I laying a trap, am I being deceitful, am I just talking the talk of a pla<x>yer. In summary, it is dangerous to use this particular word in communication to anyone and any sex because of the possibility of not communicating it correctly and not fully knowing my own reasons for using it.

Best Answer

as long as they mean it I don't see why it would be wrong to say it. There's a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone.

Best Answer

Girls like to hear that so even if it's not true, you should say "I love you" all the time to as many girls as you can and try to make it sound believable.

Best Answer

No, it's not right to lie.

Best Answer

I do and she knows that it is just love for my homie, she calls herself that...I do love the woman but on a different level of intamacy.

Best Answer