A friend of mines little sister broke up with her boyfriend because things weren't going well and they never saw each other. When she broke up with him he started being mean. She stopped texting him and then got a message from his mom calling her worthless and to stop writing her son because she's disturbing and plays games... That upset me and I want to know if the mother was out of line by messaging her.
monaroo97071 monaroo97071 22-25, F 8 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

welcome to my world.

Best Answer

she was absolutely out of line, however you have to see it from her side, she is just protecting her son and I'm sure that she has only heard one side of the story.

Best Answer

Very true. Thank you.

Best Answer

no problem :)

Best Answer

She might want his heart all to herself. . . subconsciously. . . very common. . . at least it's happened to me. Imagine if she would have married him! Whew. That type of interference is never okay -- unless you live in North Korea.

Best Answer

probably leave it for them to sort their stuff out ?

Best Answer

Absolutely out of line, but as nitro1844 said, she was probably reacting to what he told her.

Best Answer

I would say the mother is out of line ,depends on the story being told by mummys little boy.

Best Answer

She should grow up, be the adult, and set an example.

Best Answer