Such as small kids. Should little girls be allowed to see their fathers naked? Or vice versa? (For example if a child enters a room where a parent is undressing)
PhybieRaslen PhybieRaslen 31-35, F 24 Answers Oct 19, 2011

I think that it's okay for this reason. By allowing children to see their parents naked, it gives them an opportunity to teach them about the human body, as well as building up their self esteem when it comes to the human body Most of Europe does it like it's no big deal. Time for us to get with the program.

Best Answer

Wow this is crazy talk! no wonder so many child parents, there is nothing wrong being nude in front of your children this is one of the most important opportunities to educate your children! it's very natural to see your parents nude! ( to introduce guilt around nudity at such a young age is abuse) my kids both had the opportunity to ask "whats that?" why you got hair and we haven't? why is mommy's tummie big?<br />
that's when they learn about love and respect! that's when we learn about love and respect!

Best Answer

I wouldn't consider this 'crazy talk'. It's a question. Every household is different. I wasn't saying it was right or wrong, I was asking because I was raised slightly different. I'm not completely sure (because I didn't experience this) that I would be comfortable with a small girl seeing her naked father. I wasn't saying right or wrong, just asking. My mother sheltered me from seeing her nude (I'll never know why for sure). Maybe it was because of something she experienced when she was younger.

Best Answer

Sorry! i sometimes forget! but in my humble opinion!
i have to think of another to reply! I will!

Best Answer

I think it is healthy

Best Answer

My late wife and I were nudists, nudist resorts and all. When our daughter was born we did not stop, we raised her as a nudist. She is now 13 years old, so I decided to ask her if seeing her father without clothes bothered her. Her response was, why did I ask that stupid question. So I guess that is my answer.

Best Answer

yes of corse

Best Answer

It is OK, after all it gives them an idea that genitals are different - but there will come a time, very quickly, when they don't want to see their parents naked, just as they don't really want to imagine their parents having sex.

Best Answer

O. M. G.<br />
no NO N O N O !<br />
please NO !<br />
far too scary.... 'tis the stuff of nightmares<br />
with respect from robbie

Best Answer

Depends on the situation. my family are nudists and I have children that i hope will mebrace the nudist way of life. Its up the child to embrace nudism as a natrual thing and not grow up being ashamed of there body and embrace there natrual beauty. Its a proven fact that at one stage in ther elives a child with have a nude phase. <br />
However a child seing there parent naked wont have any negative effects on the child as far as i know. It may cause them to ask questions about the human body which some parents find an awkward and delicate topic. A massive percentage of children are fine with seinf there parents naked

Best Answer

small children, I would say yes. as they get older and more aware of sexuality I would say no. I would say the cut off is about 5 or 6 (maybe younger for some children)

Best Answer

This is the way things were in my household until my sister started raising her kids. She is extremely comfortable but she only has girls. I wondered if she would be as comfortable if she were raising boys.

Best Answer

Ummm.. nudity isn't a big deal. We Westerns make a big deal about it, culturally, because we are very conservative. It's pretty normal in other parts of the world and in other time periods. Furthermore, It's only been a couple hundred years in our culture since it was normal for most children to see or hear their parents having sex regularly (because people were very poor, space was limited and there wasn't any privacy).

Best Answer

Wow. Interesting

Best Answer

I don't have an issue with a child of the same sex seeing...such as a daughter seeing a mother. But I wouldn't want a child to see their parent of the opposite sex-young or not.

Best Answer

Right! I would think that would be odd. I know women are more likely to be nude around their young kids but may begin to be clothed around her son when he's older. I was just wondering.

Best Answer

Sure, why not?

Best Answer

I was just asking. My mother was always very conscious of this so it seems a little odd to me.

Best Answer

Children DO NOT want to see their parents naked!!!

Best Answer

LOL!! I know but I am referring to small children.

Best Answer

Sure, if you feel like answering A LOT of questions O_O

Best Answer

I would think it would spark many questions. I don't think I would've wanted to see a nude man, I was in enough shock seeing pubic hair on a female. I thought something was terribly wrong with her. lol

Best Answer

Actually, this only applies when they get older, like their teens. If they were raised in a family that always was naked, it's no big deal. In fact, it's very beneficial for them to see.

Best Answer

No not at all. Not in this day and age. I have seen my dad's junk on accident, Terrified me. Brought bad thoughts and more into my head.

Best Answer

Sweetie-since I do not have any children-
it is difficult for me to say!

Best Answer

I see nothing wrong with it at all, at any age.

Best Answer

Of course its okay. As long as its nothing sexual for obvious reasons. Otherwise, it would be okay for a child to see a parent in the buff. After all, a human body is nothing to be ashamed of, and the child is going to learn about that kind of stuff later on isnt it?

Best Answer

I think it's definitely okay. Parents going nude around the house can help their child get used to nudity. At some point, they will probably join in, it happens at every age. The child gains self esteem early in life, and can learn about the human body in a non-sexual way.

Best Answer

No dear kids should not see their parents naked....

Best Answer