neeki neeki 18-21, F 23 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Community

i could never go out with a woman that has armpit hair...i could not think of anything worse. ohhh god the thought makes me shiver

Best Answer

lol..i agree with u.,im sorry for the thought..just having fun, i laugh at cute answers :))) sounds ur really disgusted..hahaha..

Best Answer

I prefer women to have armpit hair. Sadly there's hardly any around where I live. It is their body, they choose whether to shave the hair or not.

Best Answer

Yuck ! No to any body hair below the neck.

Best Answer

I confess I have let the hair go at different times. i did one experiment for lover where I let all hair grow unchecked for some time.

Best Answer

ur hairs are so behave:)

Best Answer

If they were too depressed that they just couldn't be bothered...Lol.

Best Answer

lol...i hope they're not..

Best Answer

Other girls ok, my girl is clean, but if she like, its ok to me too, I will accept

Best Answer

oh..that's love :)

Best Answer

it gets smelly if you don't shave it<br />
it's nicer if you don't have hair in your armpits and much more cleaner because it's smells les

Best Answer

it's itchy, that's why I shave :)

Best Answer

ew

Best Answer

NOOO, I don't even have armpit hair yet so I don't have to worry about this

Best Answer

whoo that's chill :P

Best Answer

Haha for real ! I am 15 and don't have any , some luck huh?

Best Answer

u're lucky :)

Best Answer

Each to their own. Most women nowaday remove the hairs as it does look a little unsightly. Looks like a spider trying to escape from your armpits... ewww..

Best Answer

haha..lol

Best Answer

arm pits are stinky!!!

Best Answer

dont u have armpits? :)

Best Answer

i wont let the hair grow.....

Best Answer

It is okay with me.

Best Answer

Only if she is doing survival training but no it is not ok girls should have hair on their head and that's it

Best Answer

I'm sorry but, its really really a total turn off for me, I don't know why, and I don't want to change my mind about it. I don't like armpit hairs, hell I even shave mine, just because they are just unwanted hair and its nasty. Nasty. November Alpha Sierra Tango Yankee. NASTY. That's just my opinion though, but if you don't like it , come at me, I'll ******* eat you.<br />
Sincerely, T-Rex '

Best Answer