madz1smyname madz1smyname 31-35, F 36 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

This has been a problem for me with new partners in recent years. It seems some people want their cake and eat it too. Personally I think if you can afford a holiday it should be with your partner not someone else.

Best Answer

Indeed :)

Best Answer

Thanks for best answer :-)

Best Answer

your welcome :)

Best Answer

Business trip = okay<br />
Other than that = no

Best Answer

sometimes its an excuse. lol I have a friend that always used that excuse to his wife so he can go to thailand to have fun.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, I don't doubt it...many do it!

Best Answer

yeah.. *shaking my head*

Best Answer

It is okay, but I would say not ideal.

Best Answer

Indeed.. lol

Best Answer

Yeah, that's fine as long as they realize that just because they're on vacation doesn't mean they're on vacation from the relationship. Sometimes only one partner can get the time off work, or maybe they're going to visit someone the other isn't very fond of? Either way, as long as the one member has their wits about them, and the other isn't paranoid, there's no issue.

Best Answer

My girlfriend takes her kids to Florida every year and I stay home and enjoy the peace and quiet....lmao

Best Answer

sounds "fishy" actually

Best Answer

I's okay but not optimal.

Best Answer

My wife is away for work sometimes and I go to the boys state highschool games for 3 days alone (12 games in 3 days and she does not like sports)

Best Answer

that depends on how long you have been married---and especially how much you truse each other--who would rock the boat first

Best Answer

I have been married twice and have always taken trips away without my husband, either alone, with family or friends. <br />
My husband is fine with this arrangement and he also pursues his interests by taking weekends away etc. <br />
I don't believe that we have to be joined at the hip. <br />
However it's dependent on the relationship. <br />
This would not be acceptable to every couple. <br />
One thing I wish to emphasise is that this is always balanced against time together as a couple and holidays together. <br />
I know several couples who have individual needs whom follow their own paths without dragging their partners along. <br />
These couples often have very strong interesting marriages

Best Answer

why not? we do it all the time

Best Answer

awww lol

Best Answer

why awww? if its nothing serious its ok but if it is then no hell no its not haha

Best Answer

i said aww bcoz lildeval thought ur still single. :) hehe

Best Answer

lol haha

Best Answer

I find something like that questionable at best

Best Answer

It depends on the couple. And the destination.

Best Answer

why not

Best Answer

Girls like to be on their own too. So a double break would suit me nice.

Best Answer

Yes, it's completely ok.

Best Answer

That's why it's called a vacation.

Best Answer

Yeah, can't say it's always a good thing to do, but nothing to just end it over.

Best Answer

I cant really think of a reason not to, other than ridiculous scenarios such as dating holidays etc.

Best Answer

yes my husband doesnt want to travel so i go with 7 others to cuba for 7 days

Best Answer