Thank you, he is helping me with my "drinking" problem. I dont want to drink anymore. I never have had naked pics of myself. My Shame and weakest moment was violated.
DazedandConfused4L DazedandConfused4L 26-30, F 68 Answers Jun 27, 2012

Violated is right. Its wrong, immoral, disrespectful and degrading.

Best Answer

NO. He is a cad and you could do better to find someone is mature enough not to do that.

Best Answer

absolutely not. It is never a good idea, no matter who or what. You never know where the pictures will end up later in life. Unless you just don't care that naked pictures are just floating around radomly and could end up with anyone at anytime. And he didn't ask your permission. even if you were married is it your body and ultimately your decision.

Best Answer

No... but it's also not tasteful for someone to drink to the point of passing out. :-S

Best Answer

Only if he texts them to all his friends.

Best Answer

no but why get so drink you pass out. It makes you vulnerable for anything.

Best Answer

Sure, and post them on the internet, so you can REALLY be humiliated. Are you seriously questioning whether or not that's a betrayal ? You may as well get drunk and pass out in front of strangers, you'd be just as safe as from someone who'd do that.

Best Answer

hell no! totally not cool i would have hurt some one if they did that to me

Best Answer

I think that is never appropriate, I have been married for 47 years (to the same woman) What we have we keep for ourselves "Even if we've had a few too many drinks" I'd say shame on that person for violating you, that sounds like a virtual Rape to me!!

Best Answer

Thank you! Congrats on going strong for 47 years! and yes I am getting help on the whole drinkingissue
!

Best Answer

u r dazedandconfused already u shouldn't be binging

Best Answer

(puts my potty over my head)

Best Answer

um no its not

Best Answer

its not okay~

Best Answer

i'm pretty sure that's illegal

Best Answer

not at all unless you like it

Best Answer

No. Why would your boyfriend do something so cruel as this? If he was playing some joke this was a very cruel ugly joke. I hope this will make you realize that getting so drunk that you are not aware of what is going on around you in not a good thing. Because even the person who is suppose to be looking out for you, is being and doing something so cruel.

Best Answer

Absolutely not okay...not even a little...he could have proved his point differently

Best Answer

You choose the right guy. Good job. Haha. You should higher your standards.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Only for you both to look at.

Best Answer