Am in a long distance relationship and having virtual communication is the only way I can really have good contact with my partner but she normally choose when she wants to chat with me it really hurts me soo much because I love her am far away studying abroad to secure a good future which she would also enjoy from one day what should I do am soo confused for me it a sign she does not really love me.
babzee babzee 26-30, M 10 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Long Distance

ask yourself. is it okay to you? if not you obviously must communicate that with your partner :) also, maybe she just really is busy or doesn't want to talk right when you do. it could be nothing personal at all and you're jumping to conclusions. just talk to her, tell her that it hurts you and you are concerned, try not to point any fingers... i mean, especially being in a long distance thang, you guys NEED to communicate well.

Best Answer

thanks but she is not that busy now that much she is a student,in as much as we chat everyday,it tends out to be like am the one forcing to chat at all times

Best Answer

Long distance relationships are a fallacy. Distance does make the heart grow fonder it makes it wander. <br />
It's impossible to be in a "relationship" with someone who isn't around.<br />
Period.

Best Answer

Dude she's not into you like you are into her

Best Answer

long distance relationships usually dont work most of the time. I tried it myself and it was just too much to do. I wasnt myself for a while and couldnt focus on what i had going on in my life so i think you should just be free and focus on you. :)

Best Answer

its not okay for me,, maybe you and your partner need to talk about it..

Best Answer

No

Best Answer