i am 15 and i know that many boys just want to "make love" in puberty and brake hearts...
xTitix xTitix 13-15, F 9 Answers Jan 18, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

you should be "braking" your hormones at this stage.

Best Answer

Are you referring to a **** buddy or like an open relationship? I don't think that's a good idea at 15. Maybe in 3 years when you're 18 and are really careful. Nothing wrong with just not getting serious in a relationship though. And broken hearts suck but it's part of life and will happen one day eventually. And you'll break hearts too. But that's how you learn. Don't try to grow up so quick, trust me it's not as awesome as it seems.

Best Answer

awh... that sounds like a beautiful thing to me. Just be VERY clear with your intentions with others as to not lead anyone one or hurt others unnecessarily. Great goal and thought though. I think its fine. :)

Best Answer

You mean friends with benefits? Yeah, that's great til you get knocked up and you have to take him on "Maury" for a dna test! Stay in school, don't worry about sex! **** is too much of a distraction anyway

Best Answer

I don't give a ****, just use a condom.

Best Answer