any christian that says otherwise is forgetting one thing..your Creator made you..your sexual direction was predetermined at birth.

Best Answer

And any one who believes that is very confused about God .

Best Answer

do you mean my beliefs?

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with being Christian, and nothing wrong with being gay. Love is love regardless of gender. If you aren't hurting anyone then I don't see what the problem would be.

Best Answer

It's your choice what you want to believe in and you can't change who you are. Lust is indeed a sin in Christianity, but in theory, if God created everything and loves all his children, what stops him from loving those who are attracted to the same gender?

Best Answer

I didn't say it stopped him from loving homosexuals or anyone else.

Best Answer

I know but then I have to repent but it's like me saying "screw you god I'm going to do what I want" and I just don't think that that's truely what the bible was aiming for when it was written, I am sorry about segueing just trying to get a good grasp on this

Best Answer

No one stops them , but God said in his world that it is sin.

Best Answer

I don't see why you'd have to repent. The bible can be taken in many ways, but was also written in a time very different from ours. I neither reject nor accept the bible completely (as I am not Christian/Catholic) but I know that if someone makes a child, they love it no matter what. And I don't see how God is any different.

Best Answer

I always just thought of God as love so I don't see why he'd reject you for being gay

Best Answer

Why would you ask if it's ok? It's your life, dumby.

Best Answer

lol lust is a sin in christianity, so you're doubley f*cked

Best Answer