saturnC saturnC 13-15, M 9 Answers May 9 in Health

It doesn't stop him from loving us, he always loves us, it's the sin that he hates, because it separates us from him. Like a cut telephone cable. You can't get through. Ask God to help you with these thoughts. It may not happen right away, but he's working to help you. Just give your troubles to God. You may get these thoughts, but they could be tests for you. Try to resist them. Pray. Read the Bible for things that may help you.

Best Answer

Okay thank you

Best Answer

No trouble. I struggle with my faith too, sometimes.

Best Answer

any christian that says otherwise is forgetting one thing..your Creator made you..your sexual direction was predetermined at birth.

Best Answer

And any one who believes that is very confused about God .

Best Answer

do you mean my beliefs?

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with being Christian, and nothing wrong with being gay. Love is love regardless of gender. If you aren't hurting anyone then I don't see what the problem would be.

Best Answer

It's your choice what you want to believe in and you can't change who you are. Lust is indeed a sin in Christianity, but in theory, if God created everything and loves all his children, what stops him from loving those who are attracted to the same gender?

Best Answer

It doesn't stop him from loving us, he always loves us, it's the sin that he hates, because it separates us from him. Like a cut telephone cable. You can't get through. And it's the being cut off from him that sends us to hell. If you ask for forgiveness and you actually mean it, that 'telephone cable' is restored.

Best Answer

I didn't say it stopped him from loving homosexuals or anyone else.

Best Answer

I know but then I have to repent but it's like me saying "screw you god I'm going to do what I want" and I just don't think that that's truely what the bible was aiming for when it was written, I am sorry about segueing just trying to get a good grasp on this

Best Answer

No one stops them , but God said in his world that it is sin.

Best Answer

I don't see why you'd have to repent. The bible can be taken in many ways, but was also written in a time very different from ours. I neither reject nor accept the bible completely (as I am not Christian/Catholic) but I know that if someone makes a child, they love it no matter what. And I don't see how God is any different.

Best Answer

I know. Just verifying.

Best Answer

I always just thought of God as love so I don't see why he'd reject you for being gay

Best Answer

seems, that u will run into issues ba<x>sed on church dogma. i believe u can believe in a God, have faith, practice to the best of your ability the tenets of christian teachings, and STILL be U. me thinks, u only live once, live well, be u and be happy if not able at least content with what you do in life, and be at peace with your self. peace

Best Answer

Your idea is much of what is wrong with mans thinking today, many apart from professing christians want to claim God, but on their own terms.

Best Answer

Why would you ask if it's ok? It's your life, dumby.

Best Answer

lol lust is a sin in christianity, so you're doubley f*cked

Best Answer

I don´t see why a gay person wants to be part of a church that rejects him/her.

Best Answer

It was how i was raised and I don't think people should turn down the church because of *** holes, the bible is a confusing book that was written for people hundreds of years ago so obviously there is going to be some loop holes in it you know?

Best Answer

Then why take it literally. It was a book written by men, so thus the flaws.

Best Answer

Those men however where supposedly posed by the Holy Spirit which allowed them there abilities to preform miracles

Best Answer

But I see your point

Best Answer

Lust isn't a part of true sexual love, lust is a selfish emotion.

Best Answer

No loop whole in Gods word it remains the same as he remains the same, he hates sin and homosexuality is a sin.

Best Answer

Yes written by men , inspired by God.

Best Answer