Randomguy22 Randomguy22 18-21, M 15 Answers Aug 2, 2012 in Health

Yes it's ok but no one is truly happy being overweight. It is a lie. Everyone and I mean everyone if they had a choice would choose skinny rather than overweight. For an overweight person it is harder to date unhealthy you are slower you are more tired foo budget is higher. It's harder to get jobs. People look down on you more if they don't know you. People don't take you as serious. I know this because I used to be overweight until I got off my lax *** and excercised. And there is no excuse because even morbidly obese people can get skinny on that show te biggest loser. And they have been fat all there lives so if you are overweight you are basically lazy. So yes skinnny people are happier.

Best Answer

If you're happy sure.

Best Answer

its okay for you, yes. if that is all you care about. be happy.

Best Answer

But of course.

Best Answer

If your truly happy with yourself then why the question ? That's what u need to ask yourself ..

Best Answer

If someone is healthy and fat then that's okay. (many are big and no health problems).<br />
If someone is unhealthy, then it isn't healthy.<br />
Whatever the person wishes.

Best Answer

If you're happy and healthy I can't see why it would be a problem :)

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer