It's not good to be promiscuous no matter what.

Best Answer

Of course. Treat partners with respect, always use protection, and be smart about it. But **** whoever you want as often as you want.

Best Answer

Yeah just use safe sex en **** as much as u want!

Best Answer

As long as you protect yourself, you can go to as many broadway auditions as you want.

Best Answer

Being promiscuous these days isn't a good idea for anybody. But I see, according to one of your stories, that you have a desire to be castrated. This would certainly put the damper on promiscuity!!

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with being gay, but Promiscuous is not a happy thing!

Best Answer

Its no worse than being straight and promiscuous but I personally think that promiscuity really is not good. It often leaves people with all kinds of psychological issues in later life, can result in people ending up in dangerous situations and is often a sign of some underlying problem regarding self worth or searching for something that is lacking in their life.<br />
Basically I am saying there is nothing wrong with being gay but people that are promiscuous need to take a look at themselves and have a good think about why they are behaving that way and what they actually want from their future

Best Answer

If that's your thing.. You should respect yourself more...

Best Answer

as much as being straight and promiscuous

Best Answer