skull55 skull55 16-17, M 28 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

yes and don't let anyone tell you its not....and if they try they have the problem not you.

Best Answer

Yes! I believe God made us the way we are, and that can't be wrong.

Best Answer

AMEN!!

Best Answer

No ...b STRAIGHT ...or DIE

Best Answer

**** you

Best Answer

I was JUST kidding ..lol ....of COURSE its ok to b gay ..its ok to b whatever u WANT to b ...FVCK everyone else n their opinionz ..U b U :)

Best Answer

Some of the answers here are rather disturbing in their apathetic or overly enthusiastic nature..I don't know why you're asking if it's "ok" to be gay. If you're religious, certain religions teach against homosexual actions, but you can still be gay..just celibate. If you aren't religious then yes, you can be gay, no one is going to stop you. Liberals will want to bend over for you and you get to go to Gay Day at Disney World, what's the downside?

Best Answer

yes it is!..i'm very happy..tho not gay...tho my brother is, as is my son..both very happy to be gay...

Best Answer

No. It isn't. But in most society's its approved...come where I am.

Best Answer

why the **** isn't it

Best Answer

Look back into history...and think why is it only approved in a few states? It's not ok. But most society approves of it. Whether people like it or not gays will eventually have 100% freedom like straight people do.

Best Answer

YES be yourself, everyone you meet will not accept you as you are in life (this goes for everyone) but you cant pretend to be something you're not just to make people happy. Be honest, love and accept yourself for who you are and others will too. There's always gonna be biggots, racists, sexists, ect nothing can change that, but being comfortable with yourself is the best place to start so u can just strug off the haters and keep going. Im not gay but ive had to learn this lesson the very hard way in dealing with my depression and anxiety problems and being a mix of 4 races. You can do it.

Best Answer

Nice rhyme..

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Be what makes you happy, and enables you to be a better person...on the inside and outside. =)

Best Answer

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde

Best Answer

Sure, as long as you don't try to force or try to promote your lifestyle on/to others.

Best Answer

yes, it is

Best Answer

yes, so if someone religious tells you its not, question them.

Best Answer

You're entitled to be as happy as you wish.

Best Answer

of corse it is, dont worry anbout what people say they have no right to juge someone

Best Answer

of course.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes, it's ok to be gay. Living a life with love and respect is always good. :)

Best Answer

Yes, in fact it is preferred.

Best Answer

Whatever, breeder.

Best Answer