I know I'm capable of dating a smart, beautiful, and funny woman because I have in the past, but I've had such a hard time as of late meeting one, and when I do I feel like I'm inadvertently doing things to make them lose interest. I have had girls just abruptly stop talking to me only to contact me a couple months later, which is weird, but hey, whatever. I hate feeling like certain girls are "out of my league", but I'm starting to feel that way, and that I'm going to have to settle for whoever would take me. The only issue is that I'm a bit particular about what kind of woman I want, because despite the fact I'm not wealthy or look like a GQ model, I still feel like I have more to offer than most people, and frankly dating has really been the only thing in my life I've struggled with. That and I'm not very good at sports.
ssj29 ssj29 22-25, M 10 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Okay? Its friggin essential!

Best Answer

Least see........ name six things you are be picky about and we will see if they realistic or not.

Best Answer

I don't think I can name six. I'm bad when it comes to how a girl looks, though. Oh, if she's crazy, that's a problem too (a little is ok, I'm talking about the bunny boiler)

Best Answer

Those are normal things...... no biggie

Best Answer

It is okay to be picky about....everything. You are co-creating your life...make it what you want. Your partner and your purpose will find you. Don't lose faith in yourself and your reason for being here. It will happen. Namaste

Best Answer

Yes. As long as you are willing to wait a long time (possibly never) before you find someone ideal. Also, you should be prepared to be lonely a long time.

Best Answer

my problem is that when i find someone i think is ideal, it's only a matter of time before they realize they can do better than me and then they stop answering my phone calls and act like i'm a nuisance when I try to contact them

Best Answer

sure, it is okay.. and there's nothing wrong with being celibate either..

Best Answer

Most people feel like they have to more to offer, my advice? Find someone you have fun with and then work off that.

Best Answer

touché

Best Answer

Let your heart be your guide!

Best Answer