HayleyDreamsmasherSmith HayleyDreamsmasherSmith 22-25, F 21 Answers May 22 in Community

No she isn't heartless, she thinks people are

Best Answer

Exactly....

Best Answer

someone is allowed to prefer animals over humans; I used to know someone like that. perhaps she likes animals so much more because they do not talk back or ob<x>ject to anything she says or does.

Best Answer

Or see the real person she is, that humans have to clear sight to see.

Best Answer

No, i love dogs more, they are much more loyal.

Best Answer

They love animals How dose that make here heartless? Plus most people are complete ********

Best Answer

Right on!

Best Answer

That's not being heartless, it's probably someone who's been really hurt by humans. It's sad since there are so many great people in the world.

Best Answer

No, animals need champions as well :-) and quite frankly, the more I see what humans are capable of..... I can understand why some people prefer animals

Best Answer

Not because of that, no..

Best Answer

nope it is not ok

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No I don't think so

Best Answer

I would call them heartless, more like retarded.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Stupid is more like it.

Best Answer

That's not heartless, just a little short-sighted...

Best Answer

No why would you think they are heartless?

Best Answer

I don't. Somebody just called me heartless and a monster for loving all the animals more than I care to people...

Best Answer

Probably some nasty person that wants you to love them when they are unlovable. Animals always love us and deserve love. A lot of humans don't.

Best Answer