It is not ok. Look, she's a major jerk. She acts out on her irritations. And you would be doing the same thing for the same reason. The kid is a troublemaker, for heaven's sake, don't give her what she wants! Sigh, roll your eyes and walk away. Trust me. You will communicate to her what you think she's worth....that she's not worth your time or trouble.

Best Answer

I did that before, just walking away, she contronted me/chased me to slap me at the bakc of my head.

Best Answer

She's not just a jerk, she's pathological! Choking is not going to cure this sicko. She needs professional medical intervention. Avoid her like the plague

Best Answer

She might like it you know

Best Answer

o_o

Best Answer

Initially my answer was no but after I read your detail about the question my mind has changed, after the incident was calmed you do need in inform the police. She obviously has a lot of issues and needs help to come to terms with them....if she doesn't have issues she needs to be locked up with the other bad *****.

Best Answer

Definitely get the police involved, but you have the right to defend yourself and prevent someone from injuring you, regardless of her gender. If she's bad enough to take on guys, she's risking getting her butt kicked.

Best Answer

NO!! If you do that then your just a huge ****! Get the police to help you

Best Answer

I agree with getting the police involved--she sounds like she needs to get locked up. Not saying you shouldn't defend yourself, but do it when there are witnesses.

Best Answer