My friend told me I shouldn't just stand and take abuse. A girl came up to me (she is a big girl and thinks she owns everybody who isn't as, quote; 'glamm' as her) to try and pick a fight with me due to my relatively smaller size and height. She threw a punch at my nose and made it bleed, and she was about to try and tackle me so I got her into a sleeper hold with my arm around her neck and I put her to sleep in 10 seconds. Is it okay to do this to a girl if she hit me first? Would people watching it in public label me as the bad guy for retaliating? This girl also beat up my friend, too, and likes to beat up boys (pretty much exclusively boys).
SoberGnome SoberGnome 18-21, M 10 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Hobbies

So let me see if I get this straight, you have the ability to put her in a sleeper hold yet not to simply restrain her till the rage passes?? Something very fishy here. I'd only resort to a chokehold if a girl is trying to kill me and there's no police or people around to restrain her.

Best Answer

A sleeper hold DOES restrain a person and also gives me a chance to save my a-s from being beat. The person usually wakes up with no memory of attacking or being choked. They're disorientated for like 5 minutes.

Best Answer

I'd have just come from behind and grabbed her arms around her back and let her thrash until she lost energy for it. But I know this, I don't take kindly to anyone putting hands near or around my throat.

Best Answer

I didn't use my hands...I used my arm around the front part of her neck to restrict the carotid artery.. only takes max. 10 seconds to black out. And using that move was the first thing I'd thought of, and I'd imagine holding her would end badly if she fell on me as she weighs 60 pounds more than I do.

Best Answer

It is not ok. Look, she's a major jerk. She acts out on her irritations. And you would be doing the same thing for the same reason. The kid is a troublemaker, for heaven's sake, don't give her what she wants! Sigh, roll your eyes and walk away. Trust me. You will communicate to her what you think she's worth....that she's not worth your time or trouble.

Best Answer

I did that before, just walking away, she contronted me/chased me to slap me at the bakc of my head.

Best Answer

She's not just a jerk, she's pathological! Choking is not going to cure this sicko. She needs professional medical intervention. Avoid her like the plague

Best Answer

She might like it you know

Best Answer

o_o

Best Answer

Initially my answer was no but after I read your detail about the question my mind has changed, after the incident was calmed you do need in inform the police. She obviously has a lot of issues and needs help to come to terms with them....if she doesn't have issues she needs to be locked up with the other bad *****.

Best Answer

Definitely get the police involved, but you have the right to defend yourself and prevent someone from injuring you, regardless of her gender. If she's bad enough to take on guys, she's risking getting her butt kicked.

Best Answer

NO!! If you do that then your just a huge ****! Get the police to help you

Best Answer

I agree with getting the police involved--she sounds like she needs to get locked up. Not saying you shouldn't defend yourself, but do it when there are witnesses.

Best Answer