That is a decision that the two of you need to make together, but we all have pasts and most of us come with baggage. For my husband and I it was never an issue we often talked about our younger days ( not that we were old bothin our 30's when we got together) and sometimes yeah we talked about past love it did'nt matter cause it was just that in the past, had no impact on our future together.

Best Answer

I think is more than okay to confide such things in a partner. Any lack of honesty will eventually surface, and repressing it can do more harm than good. If it's something that is making you uncomfortable that you need to get off your chest, your partner should be supportive of you and be able to put their jealousy aside to be present for you and understand that it was in the past. Partner's are supposed to confide in a trust one another. Regardless of the situation or subject.

Best Answer

Obviously your partner knows you have had previous relationships, and if it's something you really must tell him, then it's your call. I would be VERY careful if it involved any specific details of a s exual nature though - and if it involves talking about any sort of abuse you suffered, remember that he might go around to your ex's house and do something very foolish, which will cause widespread regret for a long, long time.

Best Answer

No matter how much love you feel for your partner, you should carefully consider what information you should share with him or her, especially when it involves past relationships. Though your relationship may be great, it doesn’t take much for feelings of jealousy to surface. Often times, well meaning people have shared intimate details with their partner only to find that the information was later used against them during an argument or a time of tension. Other people may not even realize that talking about past relationships can make other people uncomfortable. You should always approach the subject of past relationships carefully, and if you detect any apprehension in your partner, you should change the subject immediately.

Best Answer

Ya i wouldn't want to hear about it either. My wife has talked a little about her past relationships over the past several years. But only a little. I never asked for much details, nor would i want to hear about them. Just think about it in the reverse: would you want to hear your boyfriend talk about the things you want to tell him? I think not. Keep that stuff hidden, unless it is really bothering you and you think it might affect your current relationship or something.

Best Answer

yes, it is bothering me. and i want to be honest to him about it.

Best Answer

Prob not most men are far to insecure.

Best Answer

dont commit the biggest mistake of ur life baby. men are jelous as regards past relationship and they have sense of revenge. never commit about ur past history to them, i entrat u baby.

Best Answer

It's up to you.

Best Answer

No past is past.

Best Answer

What happens in the past, stays in the past. Don't bring up anything you'll regret later.

Best Answer