SkinnyJeansAndSnakeBites SkinnyJeansAndSnakeBites 13-15, F 14 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in LGBT

Yes...of course dating is just like been romantic.....go girl

Best Answer

This the reason we broke up

Best Answer

Yes. Get over the myth that dating has to be romantic. A date simply means that you would like to do something, and you prefer to have company rather than to go alone.

Best Answer

Of course...all the best things happen with great friends:)

Best Answer

Better than an enemy. ;]

Best Answer

Im not sure but it depends if u like this guy sure and it would be alright cause you would probably still be friends and you would know them more cause you guys have hung out before it would be fine to date a friend.

Best Answer

Not until you're 16

Best Answer

my mom said the exact thing :P

Best Answer

She's right. Like it or not, you are not yet an adult. People do not fully-mentally and emotionally-develop until their early to mid-twenties. You should take the time to learn how to be a friend, to communicate and be able to maintain relationships as friends and to learn about the ups and downs of how people act in relationships. That way, you will be less likely to get caught up in "drama", or to make impulsive or peer-pressured decisions that could affect the rest of your life.
You will be dealing with "mating" relationship (s) for 50-60-70 years. What's the hurry? Enjoy your teen years and use them for their intended purpose-to learn and grow to become a stable, well founded young lady who is going to make the kind of decisions that will provide for a happy and fulfilling life. That means self discipline-doing the right thing when it isn't easy or fun.

Best Answer

thanks for the advice :)

Best Answer

You're welcome.

Best Answer

Well I wouldn't date a enemy

Best Answer

If you ever break up then will you still be friends.

Best Answer

my first crush, first love and first boyfriend was my only best friend through the roughest years of my life. its actually better that you are friends

Best Answer

dont they usually start out as one?

Best Answer

oh...i didn`t know

Best Answer

Date I don't know, marry, I'd highly recommend it.

Best Answer