Is this really childish? Her wedding is on Saturday. I just feel like the secondary sibling. It's not a good feeling.
frankota frankota 16-17, F 19 Answers Jan 22 in Parenting & Family

That's kind of a **** move on your sisters part.

Best Answer

It's very normal to feel that way. It happened to one of my daughters so I believe I understand how you feel. Still, try and have a good time. Take care.

Best Answer

yah

Best Answer

Yes unless there was a money issue... You have a mean sister

Best Answer

Every woman should have a right to watch her sister bankrupt her newborn marriage.

Best Answer

Wow. That's freaking rude for your sister to do that. I have a feeling my own sister would do that to me...and not bat an eye-lash. Very selfish.<br />
I would ask her if it bothers you so much. I mean, it didn't bother me (much) when my sister didn't invite me to her birthday in another country. If I was doing something big, I would have definitely invited her to be courteous.<br />
But some people aren't respectful. Ask her.

Best Answer

I would be sad too. I think it's okay to be sad.

Best Answer

yes. I would feel left out. Are you a lot younger or a lot older then your sister? Sometimes a large gap in age can make siblings feel an indifference toward one another. There is an age gap of 3 years between me and my older sister and 5 between me and my younger. I get a long better with my younger sister. We have more in common I guess. I do think that was insensitive of your sister to do that. When you get married just do that to her!

Best Answer

She's much older than me.

Best Answer

i think it's ok, i mean you're happy for your mom and sis but jeallusy sucks right???

Best Answer

What about my mom?

Best Answer

It's definitely ok to feel a little sad and left out. But think about why it might be that way. Did she have to choose only one of you? That must have been hard for her. It doesn't mean you're secondary, but maybe you aren't as close with her as your other sister. I'm sure you're closer to one than the other.

Best Answer

I bet she still loves you just as much as the other sister and wants more than anything for you to be happy for her and her marriage.

Best Answer

ow old is your sister?

Best Answer

30 or so. I have a lot of siblings.

Best Answer

well you are younger by a lot. most of the time you have people around your age in the wedding. just dont let it ruin your time. its not that big of a deal. but most of all dont ruin your sisters wedding. my sister in law throw a big fit about my grandpa being at the wedding. just have a good time and dont worry about. do what i did at my sisters wedding. have about five glasses to much of whiskey and dance all night with who ever your going with.

Best Answer

Bummer

Best Answer