Even if you're not trying to flirt, you're just being friendly and you don't look at those guys like that AT ALL, but your boyfriend thinks your flirting.
michaway michaway 16-17, F 31 Answers Jul 25, 2012

do you love him or not?

Best Answer

I do love him, more than anything.
Which is why right when I found out he had a problem with me having guy friends I deleted all of them off facebook and stopped talking to them, even though I was close to some of them and they were really good friends, not sexual at all or flirty, just good friends.

Best Answer

stay offline

Best Answer

Even lies can become the truth.....

Best Answer

It depends on the relationship and how you feel about the person.

Best Answer

If he doesn't like it and you respect his wishes then do not do it.

Best Answer

Personally i dont think it is as if your in a relationship your suppose to be loyal to that person and if I dont like it I wouldnt expect my partner to put up with it. I suppose it depends on your relationship.........

Best Answer

Never ever ever is flirting okay when you're in a relationship. Friendliness? - Yes. Flirting? - No. Anyway you should be old enough to tell the difference between flirting and being friendly. But if your partner feels you are flirting then you need to tone it down, and then think how it makes him feel. I see flirting as cheating, as cheating starts as a flirt, then can lead to a kiss, then sexual contact, then even s e x. How would you like it? If you're that desperate to flirt then end the relationship, and don't be a s l u t.

Best Answer

It's fun, & can stimulate your feelings/ideas for more fun with your partner.

Best Answer

not okay

Best Answer

I think it is. Everyone needs to know they're attractive and still have what it takes for others to find them attractive.

Best Answer

No, I wouldn't think so, I would say cheating is when touching is involved.

Best Answer

Nope..If you have to hide what you are doing from your Partner..then you know it isn't right!!

Best Answer

If a relationship has trust, innocent flirting is no biggie... Loosen up people... Ehehe

Best Answer

OF COURSE. As long as it stays harmless and discrete. I flirt all the time and I am in a relationship. But as it has been said before, many guys on here are strange enough that **** off is flirting...

Best Answer

It is always ok to flert as long as both sides know it is flerting.<br />
The trouble comes when an immature mind reads somithing in that is not there.

Best Answer

Absolutely Fine... as long as you are not in relationship with me.

Best Answer

Personally, I wouldn't. I shouldn't have to if I have a man in my life. I find it disrespectful to your partner. But that's my opinion.

Best Answer

then i dont see the point in the question if you deleted them off your facebook already then you solved your own problem lol

Best Answer

It's okay to flirt online....it's okay to flirt offline. If he's that insecure, you shouldn't be wasting any more of your time with him. Flirting is harmless.

Best Answer