FallenAngelWOOT FallenAngelWOOT 31-35, F 15 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Hobbies

Seems like the proper attire for IHOP at least.

Best Answer

Definitely; if they don't want to let you in, you obviously need to find a better class of restaurant. ;) Just make sure they're *your* pajamas: I hear Australian ones are upside down, which could get a little awkward... :p<br />
(Or should I stop believing everything I read on the internet? Nah...)

Best Answer

Only if your hair is in curlers and you have big fuzzy slippers on and the pajamas don't match! This is sad but true and I've seen these lazy slobs actually out in public like this, for Gods sake stop being such a worthless piece of trash collecting your welfare, unemployment or whatever else kind of handout and get a job and buy some real clothes you lazy ***kers! That's what I really think!

Best Answer

it sounds odd but if you have a really nice house coat on and good slippers you might get away with it , lol

Best Answer

Well, seeing how everyone is depressed and out of work this day and age I doubt they'll notice. Or if they do they are unlikely to pay attention.

Best Answer

Only if they are silky ones with a low cut top and shorts.

Best Answer

If they are cleaned, why not?

Best Answer

If you have money, yes

Best Answer

Some people wear only their skin as pajamas..I don't want to look at that while I am eating O_O

Best Answer

If your hot.

Best Answer

no!!!! thats just wrong

Best Answer

It has become socially acceptable in some communities. Clothing standards are extremely abstract and will change depending on which way the wind blows.

Best Answer

mcdonalds yes but high end ummm why would u do that

Best Answer