AllyC89 AllyC89 22-25, F 17 Answers Mar 8, 2011

it depend on who it is, because some people cant handle the truth and others can so sometimes yes and others i wouldn't if u think they can handle it i would it helps allot to get things off ur chest and it also makes u feel a lot better. if u cant find someone u can tell, good luck

Best Answer

hmm.... i have no idea about that... all i want to do is to make sure they are not worry... and well, convince myself that i am okay

Best Answer

Heard a rumor, an old wives' tale? that the ex<x>pression Ok originated from soldiers reading charts of what happened on the battlefield the previous day. Ok stood for 0 (zero) K; killed. If Ok says nothing more than that, than it's a fairly innocuous statement to make in other circumstances, eh? The choice of sharing more should be voluntary and respected.

Best Answer

Just know about that... thanks for sharing

Best Answer

It depends. If they don't really want the answer, then it's ok. If they are genuinely asking because they care, then you are tossing their gift into the pond. Then who's to blame for your loneliness?

Best Answer

right...

Best Answer

not really... because its best to be honest and say .... "yeh...but bit of a drag with this back ache or work etc" other times I guess when you don't have time to discuss you just say "hmm...well, YEH..." they get the massage!

Best Answer

hmmm, i think so

Best Answer

it's okh<br />
but it's fine when you open up with someone you thrust

Best Answer

i trust some friends here very much, but still i don't want them to be worry

Best Answer

I don't know if its okay or not but I alway say I'm okay or fine even if I'm not.

Best Answer

that's why i asked... me too do the same

Best Answer

I kept saying 'I'm Okay' to everyone when I wasn't... and now I'm treated for long-term depression, and my parents were informed three years ago about my condition. They don't understand it much, and hope that I stop 'moping around' and get a job.

Best Answer

I always do. I don't see much of a point in spilling my emotions right away if I'm upset. Why should I burden the person that's asking? Of course, they care. But still...

Best Answer

maybe is good, one cant tell everyone how he/she is feeling, people arent very loyal and kind-hearted ...

Best Answer

i think we cant say that,,,...just tell you are not in mood so that "someone" knows it.. <br />
don't feel guilty on it... but anyway its better you follow your instinct...<br />
and if you happy to do so ..and you may carry on...:)

Best Answer

Also, if you want to pacify those that you don't want to confide in, try just making something up that's generic. Then, at least, they'll be happy. maybe<br />
I assume that if I ask and the person gives "OK" for an answer, that he/she 1) doesn't want to talk about it and/or 2) they don't care to discuss it with me. My BF will say "Nothing, it's OK" and because I know her better than that, I know something's wrong but I also know that she will talk when she wants to, which she does. If you know someone well enough, you will know. It's just not a good idea to push someone on this.

Best Answer

okay... i think so. just dont want to make people feels worry or bad

Best Answer

We should say, please leave me alone, because that's what we really mean.

Best Answer