I have a couple personal questions i want to ask... But i dont want a bullshit answer... Looking for honest input
Eligos Eligos 26-30, M 5 Answers May 9 in Community

…please go ahead… and..erm, this is an internet community so you will occasionally get some bs… :)

Best Answer

Well then do it.

Best Answer

Was feeling out the crowd tonight... Thanks for your response though, gonna post my questions anyway. :)

Best Answer

You'd have to make sure to confirm you'll get an honest answer by first getting to know someone on here. I'd advise not asking the personal questions in the Q&A but in a private message.

Best Answer

go for it.

Best Answer

You can ask them but you might get some not-very-good answers. Its a gamble. Or you can do a word search on EP to see if there are experiences on the topics you want to ask about. People in those experience groups might be better able to answer your questions than the general populace of EP, but it might take them longer because a lot of them will be sleeping right now.

Best Answer