You obviously don't like to tell people your name, that's fine. But tell them upfront, don't avoid it. You could give them an alias name rather than your real. As long as you're comfortable with what you're doing, then everything is good.

Best Answer

Why lie?<br />
If you don't feel comfortable giving your real name, just say so.<br />
I'd say lying to deliberately deceive someone would not be okay...unless you think the person is a stalker and already after you.

Best Answer

why would you lie about your name? it's just a name

Best Answer

It's just that my name is so different. A small number of other people share my name, and it also identifies my race, which is something I don't want to share right away.

Best Answer

you can tell them you prefer a nickname for now. people understand not giving out your name too soon. I always tell people my name is Arctic.

Best Answer

I would do whatever your comfortable with. First name probably wouldnt hurt. I wouldn't give out my address, bank accts, social security or anything like that. lol

Best Answer

I wouldn't lie if there was a chance I would meet the person.

Best Answer