i have a background like that too n started therapy after i got adopted. they told me it would take years to resolve some issues and others i would just have to learn to live with. dont worry about it tho cause they help with all kinds of stuff when i finally open up and tell them. they keep telling me its ok to ask for help. i still dont trust them with knowing the worst stuff but maybe later. maybe u just got some more stuff to let go too. hope u get it figured out. did they help u with trust probs?

Best Answer

my therapist recently told me i have an anger issue in that I keep it corked to tightly....So im more messed up than i thought but,its ok,She has been a great help!

Best Answer

Your perspective on therapy seems to be that of a negative. When in all actuality, you more than likely pull from so many facets to regain strength. Hopefully this NEVER ends for you...

Best Answer

It is perfectly fine, and you are perfectly okay to need therapy. Sometimes we need someone to stick around that we can talk to. It is okay to need therapy, and know that is always available to you when ever you may need it. Everyone is different, and with what they face varies.

Best Answer

you're not screwed up...i have the same issues with my family and i don't speak to anyone of them. stay in therapy as long as it helps but i can tell you it took five years to get over it and i am no longer angry. pm me if you want to talk.

Best Answer