I decided against it, with the help of my best friend
Kayleelovesbubby Kayleelovesbubby 18-21, F 14 Answers Jun 25, 2012

NOOOOOOooooooo ! That is called Draggin it on. and you need to make a complete break if she is your EX. Or you will never have a future person in your life.

Best Answer

If you two have established a comfortable friendship after you broke up, there's no harm in it. Just make sure of her intentions first. It may be a way to keep you looking 'taken' and keep you from moving on even if you are not.

Best Answer

If it's what you both want, and it isn't confusing you as to her intentions, then do what you like.

Best Answer

How would I know? That is between you and your former sweetie...

Best Answer

Lol love this scenario!Do you still love her?do you truly want to pull your hand away every time she reaches out for it? If you still love her then why don't you just go with the flow?why did you break up anyway? just curious hehe

Best Answer

Kind of. No, because she likes another, its a long story, it's cool beans.

Best Answer

It might give her false hope that you will get back together.

Best Answer

Sex is the easiest part, getting along with them is the hardest. That's what she's hoping for.

Best Answer

I do not have sex.

Best Answer

Oh-kay

Best Answer

Doesn't anybody know what ex means? too many ex q's. just think about it ex.

Best Answer

I say "yes"

Best Answer

I dunno lol

Best Answer