It's just a darn rock!

Best Answer

Well, they do have powers- it's a scientific FACT. Watches have a crystal in it to keep time. I am a christian and I wear and use many different kind of crystals. As long as you aren't using them for bad or evil purposes i don't see a problem- I use mine to help heal physical problems. My daughter didn't believe me about crystal power till one day she was wearing a necklace I gave her- she had a huge fight with her boyfriend & the crystal necklace just broke for no reason- It had absorbed all of the negative energy & couldn't hold anymore so it burst! - all that negative energy would have went into her body if the crystal had not absorbed it! They can be great protectors against evil. I bought her a new necklace and the same exact thing happened again when she was in a kidnapping situation- it burst!

Best Answer
Best Answer

I'll check it out- does it actually SAY crystals are bad or is it just an interpretation that they are?

Best Answer

theres a website for everything these days- brb, imma checkin it out.

Best Answer

OMG- can you READ- it says NOTHING about using crystals- It says not to try and ensnare someone- If you are using crystals to ward off evil- that's not ensnaring someone. You guys who twist the meanings really toast my bread. Can't you tell the difference between using something for good and using something for bad? of course if you use it for bad it's bad. But not if you are not using it as part of majic.

Best Answer

hehe, ok... hoping you're not angry or something... Im just looking for answers... Hmm.. I just have thoughts after reading it, maybe that's why its bad... If we really believe to Jesus Christ the son of God, we dont have to wear protections crystals coz believing in him alone is a guarantee that we wont be touched that is his promise... right..?

Best Answer

Yes I believe in jesus and God and have even had prayers answered. There is alot of evil around & I think God & Jesus are busy so, I don't personally see anything wrong in trying to repell evil. But everyone must make up their own minds on these things.

Best Answer

yeah I know, on the second thought... Actually I also ask this to cbn asia, "Just in case crystals powers are real can we pray to Jesus to bless it just like we do on our foods before eating.. its his creation anyway....?" He just said "if you're not comfortable with it then dont wear it(he might said this coz I told him that after reading crystal mystical powers, I stop wearing my crystals).. and "yes its God's creation, but people do things to make it bad." So I therefore conclude.. hehe that wearing crystals is ok as long as you are comfortable with it and you acknowledge God's power in it, not the crystal alone coz it can be considered as idolatry. another is that's why I stop wearing it coz my friend told me that crystals are inhabited by elemental spirits that's why it has powers...well now by the power of Jesus and God let no evil reside on our crystals... God Bless us always... we must always remember that God promise that he will never leave us nor forsaken us.... they are not busy... hehe

Best Answer

well, I disagree about placing JUST faith in God (I knew this baptist lady who never looked crossing the street because she believed the Lord would save her from getting hit by a car-to me that's playing russian roulette)- how do you explain people that get possessed by evil spirits then? some are innocent children. Yes I do agree that crystals are gods creation too, therefore for me, I see it as he put it there FOR us to use- it is the free will he gave us that determines if we use it for good or bad-I don't believe it is the crystal that is good or bad but the INTENT behind wearing/using it- I'm confused on what you meant by Idolatry of a crystal? I thought Idolatry could only mean towards other Gods?

Best Answer

That lady is for sure influenced by the devil that example just remind me of Jesus when the devil ask him to make himself fall off the mountain and not worry coz angels will be sent by
God to save him. Remember what Jesus answered "You may not put the Lord your God to the test".... and about evil possession... Well, I don't think a holy person can be possessed by the
devil, that's why there is Holy Spirit... devil cant occupy someone that is already occupied he cant just kick out the Holy Spirit out of anybody especially those who have solid faith in
God, the only thing they do is influenced the person first, you know doing bad things weakened the Holy Spirit... What we can do is always read His words, always pray, do good things, have faith in him, keep on communicating with Him in your thoughts you know you were answered because of thoughts just come to your mind... that's the power of the Holy Spirit it connects us to God.... Children
this days are fascinated on things at early age some of them play ouija boards, they didnt know when they do it they're not just inviting demons inside the glass but also in their life
that's why it cannot just leaves them just that... it haunts them and of course the children will be feared on them, terrified... Fear also serves as a key to demon. Idolatry also applies on material things, anything that steals your faith away from God...your hearts treasure, your priority in life...

Best Answer

Very good reply- answered alot of questions I wondered about. I know to stasy away from those boards- had a bad experience w them & a friend who had three- long story, scary but true.

Best Answer

what kind of crystal was that negative energy drainer? cause I catch a lot from depressed and freaked out people when they get even close...bleh!!!!

Best Answer

I could really need a few of them anti-negative gems to "shield up" against those "mental impacts".

Best Answer

black tourmaline, labradorite dont forget to ask Jesus Christ to bless it.... :) for that you dont have to mind cleansing it regularly...

Best Answer

The church has more problems than people using crystals so I'd say go ahead.

Best Answer

They're aesthetically pleasing, to begin with. They do put off energy, but. come on, they're used in watches, for example. Metaphysically, they are believed to help increase emotions, abilities, etc., and they can also be protective in nature. But, if you don't believe any of that, just wear them because you like them.

Best Answer

First of all stop waiting for the crystals to do something magickal.<br />
You are not hurting anyone by wearing and enjoying the beauty of crystals. I myself have a wonderful collection of both smooth and rough cut crystals, precious and semi-precious stones. I was christened Roman Catholic and baptized Mormon.(I know that doesn't make sense but it's a long story). All the major religions of the world use talismans and charms. For example, horseshoes, four leaf clovers. pentagrams, rabbits foot and coins just to say a few. Crystals are no different. You're being drawn to crystals for a reason and you should just follow your natural feelings. As far as what the bible says about crystals...if you really want to know look under Job 28:17, Ezek 1:22, and Rev 4:6, 21:11 and 22:1. What it says doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless you read the whole chapter.<br />
Just know that you have free will and God gave that to you. Just like he/she gave you crystals, precious and semi-precious stones. Don't over analyze what the Bible says. That BOOK was written long ago and in the second and third person. Jesus didn't put pen to paper himself. I'm not trying to put down your chosen faith sweetheart, so I apologize if any of this offends.<br />
I will say this, you seem a little interested or at the very least curious about the occult and Paganism. If you are don't be ashamed. If you'd like to talk sometime or you have any other questions about such things you're more than welcome to get in contact with me.

Best Answer

Wow, thanks... actually im less enthusiastic on those now compared to my younger years but still fascination is there. During those days it feels like I have power to wish on something to happen specially on rage situation. But now I felt powerless I'm always praying that no matter what bad things I wish to happen not happen. I'm kinda tired on doing things now... I feel bored in my life I don't even wanna think on making revenge on people just allowing them to do what they want to me. I wanna go to someplace peaceful nothing to look back over my shoulders which I cant, only alternative is to just sleep.

Best Answer

I believe if you wear talisman or was rystalsand believe in their powers, you...believe in their powers... period. Does it conflict with Christianity? No.

Best Answer

I would like to point out to Christian brothers that remember about King Solomon's breast plate. it is absolutely okay to wear them as jewellery, but claims of healing powers are to be taken cautiously. In fact I am an atheist who is baffled by the power which seems to come from Scalar energy pendant. I am researching it and selling them wholesale. The reports are positive from all my customers

Best Answer

agree

Best Answer

why not? I mean, even if you would be a bigot inquisitorial mormon catholic...GOD made crystals too, so its not wrong to wear em, eh?

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer