juliasoleil17 juliasoleil17 26-30, F 16 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

No you don't have to tell all. But if there is something that is so important that you have to ask this sort of question then you may want to consider talking about it. A lie through omission is still a lie.

Best Answer

No, they do not. Sometimes it is best if happenings in past relationships remain in the past.

Best Answer

when you are in a new relationship you close the door the past. If you open it, nothing good is going to come out of it, trust me.

Best Answer

No most stuff you dont need to tell.. but if it is something that affects your daily life today.. Like abuse.. I guess try to tell them carefully with regard to their feelings.

Best Answer

I believe honesty and truthfulness is the most important thing in a relationship. If they love you they will not judge you.

Best Answer

no, they do not have to know all.. if the past is in the past there is really no reason to bring it all back up.. though you should be honest if the current partner asks questions..

Best Answer

This is also my belief.

Best Answer

i don't hide it but it isn't something that I just talk about either. I answer questions when asked.

Best Answer

Only if you want there trust.

Best Answer

My wife never wants to know anything about me<br />
i use to cheat on her heavily and when i confessed before we got married she said i should have kept it to myself<br />
it seems like she wants me to be that guy i was but nevermind

Best Answer

In fact, the mystery is better. Just live for the here and now with you s/o and let the past be just that - the past.

Best Answer

nope. i only make vague statements if she asks and never divulge names

Best Answer