Well, I can answer this - tell you of my experience at the hands of my ex - I was a beaten wife and suffered at his hands after he had been drinking - the last time this is what he did to me - I was in the hallway - he had been drinking can't remember the reason why he did this but..... he hit me knocked me to the floor and then dragged me from one end of the hallway to the other , all 23' of it.. he then kicked me all over my body - the brusies were horrendous - he then sat on me and put his hands around my throat he pressed very hard, I remember struggleing and fighting for breath, and then I felt myslef relax, felt very calm and peaceful.. think that what was coming next would have been black-out,,,and death...... at that point he let go and I gasped for breath, coughing violently - I had a terrible sore throat for days.... I had to go to the docs with the brusies all over my body and around my neck..... doc wanted to put me on anti-depressents....... I got a divorce, when I told him re the divorce he left without any issues.......... heard his second wife beat him!!! oh what goes around.... and all that... I trust this answers your question...

Best Answer

It is a slow struggle, Usually the airway is not totally cutoff, so you spend an agonizing few minutes in oxygen debt before you pass out

Best Answer

how is it agonizing? ive tried holding my breathe and it just makes me dizzy

Best Answer

feelings of panic when you realize you are not getting enough air

Best Answer

I would say it depends on if your attacker is trying to make it a quick killing or wants to revel in the torture of their victim before finishing them off.

Best Answer

Those in the military can tell you. Choking out someone is not so bad as your adrenaline is running pretty darn high. So in a crisis such as being attacked, you would not feel much if any.

Best Answer

I would think that being smothered to death would be heaps worse.

Best Answer

If you have a high quality strangler doing the work, the pain shouldn't last that long.

Best Answer

no u dont this pass out it takes about six minets the longer u go it get harder a hader to breath then your feal like it going to bust u can imgon fealing your eyes pop out your head as u trying to breath then it gets were u cant breath at all four about three min thats a long time then u feal yourself get real relax noing u going to pass out if u steal strangleing after that u dead strangled

Best Answer

On Thanksgiving night, I was strangled by my brother. He grabbed ahold of of my neck with his right hand. I was doing everything I can to fight him. I kicked him and slapped him but the more I was fighting the more he choked me. All of the sudden everything was black. Let me tell ya, it didn't hurt one bit at all. It was like I was drugged with anesthesia and was knocked out to sleep. About a minute later or less I woke up and was shocked that I had blacked out. But no it did not hurt. It was just like falling asleep. Right after that I did turned him in to the sherif so now I'm waiting for justices or to be killed by him or my family for turning in my own full blooded brother. I don't care what happen to me but he should have NEVER laid one hand on me what so ever!!!!! And NO ONE should ever have to go through this EVER! Because now all I keep seeing is an ugly face on top of me constantly while I'm fighting him off. The more the flash back of him in my mind the more angrier I get. It no fun trying to stay strong so I wish he had killed me then because things would have been easier.

Best Answer