I'm one of the majority poor people having to pay tax all my working life and pay 40% tax when i die on top, while 50 % of the worlds clever business people is using tax havens to avoid tax, so id like to use this platform to share ideas on how we the "small people" can play them at there own game, as they the politicians are not doing anything about it :(
jarnty jarnty 36-40 5 Answers Apr 24 in Community

Best Answer

thats why i work for cash in hand

Best Answer

What would you pay 40% for when you die. Your inheritance is taxed at 0%. You only pay 40% when you die on the money you leave that is in excess of $5,340,000.00 you would have to be an awful rich poor person to have to do that. <br />
That is assuming you are from the United States. I am guessing you read one of the recent articles about there being an estimated 21-31 trillion dollars in offshore hidden accounts. You have to remember that is covering the entire world. In the US it is much harder to try to do this than in other places. The IRS is brutal on people who willfully do not declare offshore accounts. The current penalty is to take 50% of the highest balance for each tax year. And that is just the penalty, they still tax. Just keep using the piggy bank it is not worth it.

Best Answer

What country are you from & what is your yearly income. List your assets, debts, & your liabilities.

Best Answer

I'm from the UK with the the my point is that i want to avoid all the time consuming
Red tape of listing assets, debts, & liabilities for the all the peanuts that i earn and just hide it from the HM Revenue & customs just like all the 18 Billion + that is been hidden from all the banks , businesses , politicians as you can witness from a guy with 35 years experience on this subject : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYy3skw4zB0

Best Answer

It's more time consuming to lie than it is to be honest. Sounds like you need to move to another country.

Best Answer