ladylankford282012 ladylankford282012 26-30, F 14 Answers Apr 29, 2012

Yes. Its just not a social norm. But the love you have grows to fit the number of people you wish to love.

Best Answer

People do it all the time

Best Answer

yes, it happens all the time

Best Answer

Love is a Choice you make. you can choose whoever and whatever you want.People even fall in love with inanament ob<x>jects. You have to Decide who you love the most,and be satisfied or you will have a very unhappy existance.

Best Answer

Possible, yes. Likely, no. What is your definition of being in love? Love is a profound and deeply held mutual feeling between two people. I am loved by more than one person, but in different ways. Friendship can be love. My love is romantic, and unrequited. It makes for an untenable and difficult situation, as the one I love is a friend, and I am loved romantically by someone I consider a friend. It's no triangle, as I keep parts of my life that aren't compatible separate.

Best Answer

my ex managed to love lots of women(color him gone)my answer is NO-----

Best Answer

I am not sure, I would like to say no though.

Best Answer

It sure is panther. I know that there are 20 guys in love with you right now.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer