eagle45410 eagle45410 36-40, M 9 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Hobbies

Is it possible for a middle aged man to not know how to spell? Yup.

Best Answer

Ghosts are choosy how they manifest and who to. It may be a two way thing. Kids seem to have a better ability. <br />
I think its called the morphogenic field that allows them to do things. Some ghosts have strong ones, some not. <br />
One ghost, who is actually quite a quiet wee soul and no trouble, had better interaction with a friend's 6 yr old son than any of us ever before. He could see her more clearly and she was surprised at him seeing her- it was if she had let her guard down. After that, curiosity got the better of her and she followed us about the room.

Best Answer

Yes, there are more things under heaven then we are aware of.

Best Answer

Yes, but only a full body manifestation.

Best Answer

Ok thank you. I know she says she see's them but i dont so just asking thanks again.

Best Answer

LMAO! This question is a joke right?

Best Answer

no its not a joke

Best Answer

No it isnt

Best Answer

I wouldn't allow a six year old to go out with makeup on, but as long as she was home and playing around, I'd have no qualms about it.

Best Answer

A spirit? Like, a ghost? Seriously? If it was possible, you wouldn't want it, I'm sure.

Best Answer