montesito montesito 16-17, M 8 Answers Jun 20, 2011

i wouldnt do the same if id be in the boys position, nobody deserves to be begged.

Best Answer

Women are very open to persuasion. Familiarity alone is a huge plus. Keep at it, but in a very casual way, just try to stay in touch, make her laugh, don't push anything, make her comfortable. Who doesn't like getting pursued in such a manner? Eventually, maybe it will work out.<br />
Another secret, women absolutely love to talk, it is like sex to them, arrange to talk with her, and arrange for her to do all the talking, and suddenly she will want to spend more time with you so she can talk.<br />
I had to pursue my wife for a few years this way, now we have 4 children.

Best Answer

If she keeps refusing, move on and find others to date; if that doesn't do it, nothing will.

Best Answer

i believe Urkele did in the ABC sitcom Familiy Matters, he even became the star of the show, even though it wasn't centered around him in the begining

Best Answer

I think so it could be the little thing he does and talks about that no other guy comes even close.Even when we break it off with a guy and date someone else there are things we wish the other guy did for us that made us feel good about our x boyfriend, it is happing to me at this time.

Best Answer

this depends on why she is refusing him. He should try backing off for awhile and taking interest in someone else. When she sees how good he treats his new "luv" then maybe she will have a change of heart. (people always want what they can't have)

Best Answer

No, that only happens in the movies. If a girl isn't interested all you end up doing is making yourself seem creepy by not excepting no for an answer and pestering the heck out of the girl.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer