martytice martytice 22-25, F 27 Answers Feb 12, 2011

It can and does happen for me ! I've had dirty phone calls with a woman where I haven't touched myself and yet I still come.In fact its even better that way because the ****** is somehow stronger,maybe because its not so expected.The woman in question was very good at describing hot horny sex and she also enjoyed getting off to what I was describing.<br />
We'd exchanged nude photos so I knew she had a hot body and she also used to put the phone close to her p****y so I knew how wet she was.Her monas also gave away how turned on she was.<br />
I think it depends how sexual imaginative the guy is you want to make erupt.It would work on me - 58 yr old - as I get turned on by my imagination and a womans teasing.And to be honest a hint of innocence would make it even hornier for me.<br />
I hope it works for you xx

Best Answer

well plums4u if can't get success here maybe I'll have to look you up and see if we can't make this happen! I love the imagination you have!

Best Answer

Of course! But the situation or scenarios must be overwhelmingly erotic. If not, it would be difficult to accomplish this. I wouldn't mind being your guinea pig. ;)

Best Answer

ohh yes its sooooo funn n such a release

Best Answer

Oh hell yes! I have had this done to me before, modest clothing so it seems as if it isn't for everyone with limited clothing for the viewers view. First quick looks so as to make him think "did I just see that?" then long enough to confirm "yep I just saw that.". Then a long look with an explanation that only looking is allowed, unless he can love it enough to *** with only looking and no touching of you our him self.<br />
The the ultimate hell. Truly this is what she said, " Great youre pants are full of *** and and your **** is empty you are no use to me tonight maybe next time big guy."<br />
I must say it was awesome!

Best Answer

When I was a teen I used to swim at a public pool. This older guy wore yellow speedos that, I learned later, he tore the liner out of. He used to lie on his back legs spread wide to sun. I positioned myself so I could lie on my stomach and stare at his bulge. I blew my wad more than once just staring without ever touching myself!

Best Answer

I can say, with personal experience, that it is possible. My wife and I received a skype video call from someone in the UK whom she thought she knew. Upon answering it, the guy started taking his pants off and shaking his erect member at the camera without touching it. My wife didn't know what to say or do; she was in shock. So she just texted back "ooo that's very different." He then placed his hands on his stomach and pressed in a little and, without touching his shaft, he shot his load all over his camera. It was like he was having a wet dream while awake. My wife ended the call. We were both amazed.

Best Answer

Absolulty - sometimes the anticipation of what is to come far beats the actuall event.

Best Answer

I dont think so... it is impossible...

Best Answer

When I was 21 I was with a new girlfriend in her home. My friend was in their bedroom canoodling and we were in the lounge on the sofa. Her parents had gone to bed. I was dry ******* her and in spite of the clothes in between I exploded . Does that count?

Best Answer

I do it regularly. I always thought it would stop when I got older but Im 31 and it happens to me just as often as it did whenn I was a teenager.

Best Answer

not sure if this is exactly meets you goal, but its happened to me in some pretty embarrasing ways. It happened to me while just making out with my gf at the time. Another time we were in a bar and i was so turned on by what she was wearing and the way she was dancing. I told her how excited i was, and she reached down to feel my hard on, and and as soon as she touched me....bam...she just laughed.

Best Answer

Although it is not a sure thing like manual stimulation, I have engaged in "mental ************" before and have ***. It also involves doing what would be called a kegel if I were a woman. As I imagine whatever scenario, I contract and release. At some point (I can't describe it, I just know when) Instead of contracting I relax and sorta ... push. It is an ****** like no other, almost tantric. So yes, it can happen. Wanna practice on me?

Best Answer

I've been married twice and neither of my husband's have ever done this and I've given them lots of *****-tease shows. But I'm sure they weren't TRYING to climax either because they knew I would be riding them soon and they didn't want to miss that part. I've heard of guys who have pre-mature *********** doing this but it's not the desired outcome. I'm interested to know why this is your goal. Good question.

Best Answer

Thanks for your impute thehated. Im sure you are right about why it didn't work with your ex husbands. Several factors in play there. 1> like you said they knew what your striptease was leading to 2> A wife is not forbidden fruit to their husband. I believe a lot of sexual desire is created in men when it involves something they would love to have but it not theirs. The feeling of lust goes into overdrive when the fruit is not theirs to pick. Thats my theory anyway. If true with the right kind of teasing I should be able to get quite a rise out of certain men and my hope it to get them to erupt. hehe. As to why this is my goal. hmmmm I guess is that I love to feel appreciated and desired and I love how powerful it makes me feel. Any girl can make a man *** with physical stimulation. The ultimate in being desirable is when you can make them *** by just looking at you. I'm just not sure what technique would be best. Cant be too slutty as they will think that if they play things right they will get you in bed. Too modest and that will not work either. How much perceived innocence should there be? So many options on technique I need to consider.

Best Answer

The short answer is yes. For myself it has happened different times. Despite what some people may think due to my interests, I am attracted to females.

Best Answer

Glad to see at least a few agree that it is possible! thank you allyg

Best Answer

It might be possible from the friction of clothing. Some guys have been known to **** in their pants at a ***** club or similar situation, thus inspiring the song. But even that is unusual. I think it would be very hard to achieve if they were, say, naked and tied to your bed. But it would still be fun to try. =)

Best Answer

Well I agree and yes I will have fun trying. What do you think the girl would have to do in order to get this to happen?

Best Answer

Well, yes. I think so. Men have nocturnal emissions (wet dreams) all the time. While I have not had the pleasure of a spontaneous ****** (without stimulation) while conscious, I believe it is entirely possible.

Best Answer

thanks for the response mc. It really is a goal of mine to see if I can make this happen and I'd really like to get inputs from guys and girls to see if this has happened before or if anyone thinks its possible. If not what would it take to make it happen?

Best Answer

has not happened to me, i have come in my pants from being rubbed through clothes though.

Best Answer