I am bringing up my four children alone. Their father is not in the picture. I have no family in this country except my children

Best Answer

My mom raised me and my oldest sis alone with no help. :D

Best Answer

Your a woman anything is possible

Best Answer

yes it certainly is.....there will be tough times..i would suggest you tap into a network of like minded people.. ..they can become life long friends that would help and support you with anything.

Best Answer

Anything is possible and what you describe happens daily.

Best Answer

Of course it is possible, Women do it all the time with children. Maybe think about going some place different and start a new life with your child. You would be a role model for your child as you would showing them that they don't have to put up with deadbeat relationships

Best Answer

If you have a source of income where you can also watch over your child, then yes.<br />
Otherwise, you will need help in some form or other- so that you can support yourself and your child. <br />
If income isn't an issue, then of course you should be able to raise a child alone. In many respects, that's what I've had to do now and then. It's an old story- women raising their kids alone. But you should do what is best for your child.

Best Answer

Thousands, probaly tens or hundreds of thousands of women have done it before.

Best Answer

Anything is possible.

Best Answer

Of course it's possible.

Best Answer