Iwanttochangethworld Iwanttochangethworld 18-21 11 Answers Aug 13, 2011

If you have ever seen the sacrifices a mother will give for her children, you will have your answer.

Best Answer

Yes and no. You can do something good that has no benefit for yourself but it gives you a good feeling but thats not a bad thing, thats just the way it works. If we were completely selfless and had no good feelings and gave all our food and clothing away we would die. We have to9 be selfish to degree to survive, and that in my opinion is not selfish. take care of yourself also, it is just as important as taking care of others

Best Answer

If you have empathy then your actions are selfless. If it is sympathy, pity, or guilt causing you to act I say it isn't selfless. Your milage may vary.

Best Answer

A completely selfless person would probably die.

Best Answer

Everything anyone has ever done has been selfish.

Best Answer

ya stole my thunder.

Best Answer

Yes people can. I do it myself regularly. Partly because it does feel good when you see a smile in someone's face. And partly because I don't really give a damn about myself. I wouldn't mind if I died tonight, other than the regret that I could have done more. That what keeps me living.

Best Answer

Aight nig. selflessly selfish. it's like doctors. no doctor can save a persons life selflessly if he feels selfless, because then he's being selfish just to get the selfless feelings. people who fish for compliments after doing something nice and seemingly selfless aren't really selfless, their reward was the compliment.

a truely selfless person knows no selfish or selfless behavior, because then he doesn't fall in the boundries of the game, selfless vs. selfish. he is most liekly merely right or wrong. that is pure solitude

Best Answer

I never want to do anything But I am always made to my mom made me go and help a guy who talks to much and smells like feet worst thing in my life and did not get a thank you for it so yeah sometime yes you can.

Best Answer