Claire56 Claire56 22-25, F 5 Answers Jan 23, 2013

...Yes... And cycles do vary from woman to woman... I have heard about a woman who wen't in to hospital with a back ace and came out with a baby in her hands.. another friend I did know she was pregnant util half through, the got pretty stressed out =)<br />
Women can also have contiguous cycles even when they are pregnant, don't ask me how...

Best Answer

Thank you! Im glad someone else knows what I am talking about... Mr Doctor here thinks becasue he has an education I am completely wrong. I know its possible becasue I have seen it happen. Very strange and unexplainable but it does happen...

Best Answer

http://video.se.msn.com/watch/video/visste-inte-att-hon-var-gravid-fodde/ahl2em96
Most of it is in Swedish, but the woman she interview are speaking English... Really strange that a woman can have normal cycles even when she is pregnant...

Best Answer

Now Mary, this is a very good question...

Best Answer

no seriously it could happen but Im betting I am overreacting

Best Answer

If you're only 10 days late since your last period then how could you possibly be any more than one month pregnant?

Best Answer

some women still have periods. Its not common but it can happen.

Best Answer

oh and lets say this again I have not had sex in at least 8 months so?

Best Answer

Well actually it's not possible to get your period if you're pregnant. So you're wrong on that one, what you're referring to is called "spotting". Some women may bleed a little bit periodically if they're pregnant. But since you said you're 10 days late, this means you just had a period 10 days ago and thus making it impossible to be 8 months pregnant.

Best Answer

ok, well I happen to know a few people this has happend to. so sorry for you thinking i dont know what Im talking about.

Best Answer

I did not have a period 10 days ago, if I did I wouldnt be saying I have missed it!

Best Answer

I know you don't know what you're talking about. I've got a degree in Health education, it's my background and I had to take many classes dealing with this subject. Do you even know what's happening when you have your period? Your body is gettin rid of an unfertilized egg, once you get pregnant your body no longer releases any eggs since you are pregnant. As I stated above, there is something called "spotting" that can happen to pregnant women (but doesn't happen to all). Spotting doesn't happen the same time every month for all nine months. It's a sporadic thing. I hope this helps. To me it sounds like you're late and stressing only increases your chances of being late.

Best Answer

Yeah I meant you had one last month and just missed it 10 days ago. And in a reply you wrote to someone else you said all your periods the past 7 months have "shown up on time until now". So I'll reiterate: it's not possible to still have periods if you're pregnant.

Best Answer

Highly unlikely but women haven given birth not knowing their pregnant.<br />
I would say other factors are much more likely. Changes in your cycle are normal. Could be stress, weight change related. Or just general health.<br />
Everything ok with you?

Best Answer

Yeah nothing different going on with me.

Best Answer

Honestly cycles change. Usually the pill normalizes them but if you are not taking it they tend to change. Even in women who are super regular. I'm hedging my bets you are not pregnant. Do you feel hormonal at all?

Best Answer

yes very! My hormones are going insane right now!

Best Answer

but its been on time for several months and if its late its usually only a couple of days but Im past a week and a half now

Best Answer

I sure would love to have a baby right now. Not the right time at all and dont need to but I wouldnt be upset if that were the problem but I GUESS its not...

Best Answer

Your hormones going crazy could be why your a little late.
I would wait a bit longer and just relax. Its good your in tune with your body so keep monitoring your condition.
If you really are worried can you afford a pregnancy test? That might help put your mind at rest.

Best Answer

Yeah I can afford it. I work everyday and refuse to collect from our lovely government.

Best Answer

Good you have access to one. I would buy some ice cream &amp; chocolate too as insurance. ;P

Best Answer