LovelyChris71 LovelyChris71 41-45, F 16 Answers May 23, 2011

the definition of a "soulmate" is someone who you have been with in a past life. the current usage to mean someone you feel a strong affinity for, or are totally in love with, is just a metaphor or a figure of speech. <br />
so no, if someone is your soulmate they are your soulmate and that doesn't change. it also doesn't mean it has to be a romantic relationship, nor does it even have to be a friendly or productive relationship.

Best Answer

No. I think that, by definition, soulmates are two people who are fated and meant to be together....it's the idea that the two souls were joined before being born and incarnated here on this planet, and that they manage to find each other again on earth. Has nothing to do with exterior circumstances or where each person goes in the world. The concept is spiritual and "otherworldly".<br />
At least that's the way I understand it.

Best Answer

"soulmates" is an open-sourced concept. ba<x>sed on relationship. which is still an open-sourced concept. ba<x>sed on love, which is a feeling. the idea of soulmates is already quite hypothetical and a long shot. <br />
people can always fall out of love though.<br />
its like "is it possible for friends not to be friends anymore?". its just a title.

Best Answer

The notion of soul-mates is an open-source software program?

Best Answer

i mean open-sourced as in anyone can temper with it how they see fit. concept is not synonym to program.

Best Answer

soulmates? yes can change paths, but you have to really be out of sink with your life and wavered deeply away from what you individually have come here to learn. if so yes,but otherwise soulmates lathes won't ever stray as bond too great. but sometimes you will never really open your eyes to who your soulnate is as eceryone always belives it to be a lover.

Best Answer

A soulmate is not necessarily only one person and if you look at the definition of a soul mate, it is not only for the romantic, but is also for friends,and can even be in a family, such as sisters, cousins etc. If you are exceptionally lucky, you will have a soul mate as a husband/wife.... and someone else as a best friend. Often twins have this connection. And yes, as people grow, their paths can change and they can no longer be soul mates

Best Answer

YES, IT HAPPENED TO ME TONIGHT

Best Answer

I say no.

Best Answer

Very possible.

Best Answer

I'm not all for the idea of soul mates existing in the real world like people wish. I have to think there is the mutual respect of each person individuality. A complete entity that thrives on an independent plane of a relationship. I do believe there is that immediate connection that happens but the relationship grows and matures.

Best Answer

donot think so means you were just friends

Best Answer

if u were soulmates then u would always be soulmates...

Best Answer

maybe

Best Answer

I'm not sure there is such a thing as a soulmate, but I am sure that people can change and go a different way in their life

Best Answer